power level

Best answers
yo i was just thinking on my server about sjj and stuff, what i've come up with is
There HAS to be someway to control power level.
Even if it's an admin only command TO mannully set a players power level to whatever.

Or

Have a setting like "mp_startingpower"
with the starting differance in power (e.g. vegeta start with 75,000 - goku 100,000 - or what ever)

if set to 0 vegeta would start with none goku with 25
if set to 100,000 goku - 200,000
vegeta - 175,000

or soemthing like that.
But getting to ssj3 and then Server crash! or ram problems or isp failer JUST ISN'T FAIR!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think ESF should have this, it would prolly take to coding and would have to be coded 100% right, otherwise no SSJ. This MOD is way diferent from DMZ so this wouldnt work at all.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No PL cheats. We do have PL cheats in the current inteam build(For testing), but once we release we are going to take em out. It ruins gameplay. Just earn your PL like everyone else:p

Best answers
nah it's not like that

It's more of life the starting cash in cs. it's on $800 but if you make it $1200 the t's can get the duelies with out armor, and the ct's can get usp with armor. I'm not here to talk cs. But it may be better to give admin more power to balnce. the evener the game is the better the game is.

P.S. Sonic i don't like dmz i never go to their forums or nothing they suck. plz don't link me with them like i'm bring over an idea or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its a great idea so u could do battles from different parts of the series...

only have it like

mp_vegetastartpl 0-999,999,999

and goku and gohan and so on and so forth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
instead of having the console command, how about adding it to the advanced option when you create a game? like in cs it has the starting money option there, have it there too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i was gonna say something like that...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, then you have dumb ass server admins that set the pl of one char to 200, while they give another character a pl of 900,000,000.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but there are still stupid people kicking people from servers just because they are loseing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought of something like a created char system sort of like Diablo2 and in the game your chars are saved so the more you play and the more ya kill the stronger you are, but like Diablo2 battle net open youd have tones on hacked chars with 99999999999999999999999999999999999 PL and **** like that

so there goes that idea :(

Best answers
yeah i know where you're going Pcjoe, but you've gotta be a pritty huge D***head to do that. It's just cheap and in my server there are rules about cheapness:]

Best answers
IDEA IDEA IDEA!!!!!

there are (counterstrike) servers which save your stats.

what about one esf dedicated server where you can fight with other ppl and when you leave your stats will be saved on a site.

then if you join the server the next time you start at the pl you had before - but only on the class you have. and ppl with 10 million pl cant join there with ppl with 1 or 2 million pl.

only a idea.

Best answers
yeah, i've thought about that, but what about n00bs? you've got 15 mil power they have jack all?
there needs to be an even way to distriput power.

My server has to be shut down regually, so what i'm trying to get, is a reading of the power, and able to restore their power when they join agian.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont really like the idea, cuz like PcJoe said, it ruins gameplay!! Its boring if you actually begin with enough pl to turn SSJ!! Its more fun to work ure way up to that point!!

BTW, Happy 600th post for me!! :p

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh ive found its betta that way... to work towards acheiveing ssj.... i dun like playin dmz.. coz all ur doin is working to get ssj... .an wen u do.. u go... o wat do i do now.... nad it really is just crap..... but in esf its sweet... u can just keep playin even afta i reckon....... ESF ROX... yeh dun put pl cheats.. thats stupid.... an i hate ppl who kick u just coz ur good....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
kool thnx...... i changed it again... ... still deciding between da blue one and the green one... check artwork to see them....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey doesnt DMZ have a PL cap that cannot be exceeded, if so that is unspeakably *** (hope that isnt considered flammingo_o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom