Transformation logistics?

Best answers
What decides whether you have mastered a form? Power level? Power level after transformation? Number of times transforming to that level?

I seem to understand that you cannot be hurt during your first transformation to a particular level... does this mean that a smart player could reach the point where he/she CAN transform but save the *first* transformation for protection if he/she gets in trouble?
[ Big bang is flying at goku.. but suddenly... he TRANSFORMS for the first time. The big bang hits him, but does no damage because he's straining to reach the strange new power of the SS! ]

Do transformations interrupt powerstruggles? Can they be done in the middle like turbo (perhaps only after they've been mastered)? Do they supercede powerstruggles, i.e. cut them off, if they are for the first time?

Is there a penalty for not immediately transforming when you gain access to a new level, or can you unlock/master all a character's transformations before trying any of them out (just through powerlevel)?

I'm sure your beta testers have already covered most of my questions, but I'm interested as to how they've been resolved.
Anyone? Thoughts?
Thanks for reading!

p.s. someone bump the clips thread to the top again....

Best answers
but how would he (and why) transform while there is something flying at him without another guy hammering on him without him moving away from the bing bang?

Best answers
U didn't understand his post did u? Well let me see if i can clear things up.

I think it has been said, when you first transform you are invulnerable? Not sure but i think thats right. Invulnerable during the transforming phase. If this is so, i think is he asking if u can do a transformation before getting hit by a beam to avoid damage or transform to win a powerstruggle.

Hope i cleared things up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when u hit the level for the transformation u automaticly transform and u are invunerable for the first transformation then after that u are vunerable when u transform

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres no real point to saving the transform till your in trouble cus theres already enough ways to stay alive

and..... well its not real essential but could ya give us an idea of how long transforming for the second time is gunna take

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when u hit the level for the transformation u automaticly transform and u are invunerable for the first transformation then after that u are vunerable when u transform
its an automatic transformation?? really?? u dont decide when to do it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its auto for the first time, after that ya can transform and detransform(if your char permits it) at will

Best answers
Well that sounds great that it is auto the first time....
because if your a newb and suddenly out of nowhere u have apl at 15 mil (i think that is a bit over the transform thingy)
and u dont know if you can transfom or so and you try and you could have transformed all the time!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id prefer the first time to be auto, not entirly sure why tho..... just seems to be how it is in DBZ as soon as they could they just did, then whenever they wanted after that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah I think it would be better if it was automatic for the first time and not some button mashing thing like dmzs transformations

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom