Suggestions for Melee attacks

Best answers
FOR HIBIKI: THESE ARE SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT VERSIONS !AFTER! BETA, SO PLEASE DONT POST *THIS WONT BE IN BETA*

Originally posted by Pcjoe
And yes, there will be more elements to melee. Btw - It would be a nice time to hop on the suggestions forum and suggest some new melee ideas. [/b]
ok, because we all love pcjoe, and he hopes for more suggestions about melee ideas.

in this thread there will be all ideas gathered.

I think the punches and kicks could be more faster - but not that they are faster, no i mean that u can control the speed of it. with turbo it increases and with transformation too, but the more pl a guy has the higher his punches and kicks would be.

punches should be faster than kicks, but not as strong as kicks
kicks should be slower than punches, but stronger as punches

what about new moves in the weapon slot 1. there would be a move like the hyper punch from dmz, but with the things from the vegeta movie, where vegeta makes a long journey into the surface. with the particle system there could be dust clouds when vegeta touches the ground. and not like dmz only get k.o.....

now it is your turn, ppl

FOR HIBIKI: THESE ARE SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT VERSIONS !AFTER! BETA, SO PLEASE DONT POST *THIS WONT BE IN BETA*

Best answers
there's already a thread for this silly bear

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:/
All of these have been suggested,
And Hyper Punch would be copying DMZ... we dont want that.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
cmon... overhead smash.. OVERHEAD SMASH!!!!
You can already do the overhead smash.

Best answers
all i ask for it to vbe fast pace and when super sayians fight it should look like a epic battle.i dont want esf to have a true death match feel. i want it to be a battle that is fast pace and with flashies and colors with stuff

*I reckon ya gonna get ya wish mate ;) , btw, where ya been d00d? i miss the chats ;D *
Cheeseman

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey guys, i guess alot of you haven't even seen this movie, it shows the new melee system and the new hud...

ow and pcjoe, what's so special about the new hud? u said it was a secret but the only thing that changed is the senzu bean thingy...

ow and theres a new kamehameha controlling system too, see it here
:D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman
hey guys, i guess alot of you haven't even seen this movie, it shows the new melee system and the new hud...

ow and pcjoe, what's so special about the new hud? u said it was a secret but the only thing that changed is the senzu bean thingy...

ow and theres a new kamehameha controlling system too, see it here
:D
The hud was completly redone(and its going to be redone.... again), heres a picture...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom