piccolo moves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a suggestion for piccolo.. maybe also in the slot where he has the ki blast attack, maybe add another option in the slot for homing KI attacks.. maybe he shoots like 4 small/medium ki blast in the sky, and they home in towards the closest enemy. and as you grow in ki, another ki ball would be added till u reach a max, such as 10 ki balls total.

oh yea, i also wanted to say that i think piccolo's eye laser is too strong. maybe everytime u use it, there should be a time limit to the time u can use it. maybe u can use it for 5 seconds, then it sorts of regenerates for 15 seconds, then u can use it again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea cept for the fact that HE ALL READY HAS HIS HOMING ATTACK!!! ;)

Best answers
Well, that's one of the bugs we have is the Scatter Shot not working properly...it might not make it into this release :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm that move seems to cause alot of problems...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
BUT SCATTER SHOT IS SOO COOOOOL!!!!!.......... btw is his masenko like fixed now?... coz in alpha its just hatus.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah in the alpha mesenko is sooooooooo ***

Best answers
Right now in the Alpha, it can be powerful, but if your opponent is at a higher powerlevel the eye laser is quite often 100% useless, as in it does NO damage at all.

I kinda like the fire/charge idea, with an eyelaser that isn't so vulnerable to becoming useless. I mean Piccolo only uses it sparingly when he's in trouble right? So if it was like that, and it would work on a greater PL range, that could work.

Best answers
Ok, my first paragraph is about how the eye lasers CURRENTLY work. Often, if you try to use the attack on someone with a much higher PL then you, they will be totally ineffective. They do NO damage. This was ment in reference to imkongkong's "they're too powerful" comment.

In the second paragraph, I said his idea of having the eye lasers shoot for 5 seconds, then have to regen for 15 (or something along those lines) was a good idea. It suits the way Piccolo only seemed to use the eye lasers in the show when desperate, and then only for a quick shot. I then said that we could remove the weakness of the first paragraph (how eye lasers are useless against those with high PLs), and we could instead have this 5sec/15sec handicap. This would better simulate the show and would also keep the eye lasers from getting useless against those with high PLs, and would maintain game balance for the weapon.

Obviously the specfics would require balancing, but at the moment it seems like an okay idea in theory.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um.. ahah sure wutever he said.. ahaha :talk:

Best answers
Well sounds okey to me :D
But, should that eye laser damage with a special procent of damage, like maybe 50 % of the targets HP?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
deng 50%??? i think thas too much for a lil puny.. eye laser!

Best answers
Yea, but if he only uses it when desperate, how about it only can get used when ow on OWN HP and then only able to use it ONCE every life....thats why i think that it could be OK with 50% damage

ultrassj_vegeta

U
the eye laser is diff from the show..... the eye laser i seen piccolo use is where he shoots out like this line of ki... not some continuous laser.... y not make it so u charge it really quickly... an two really thin ki beams come out... or somethin that loooks like the laser.. an then u gotta charge it again......btw wasn it yellow?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah in the show he uses it very rarely and its just a single shot not a constant beam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom