ESF Fans and Forum Posters plase read this!

CCX2

C
I notice a lot of you on the forums DO NOT play ESF,just the other day I saw Spitfire playing, for the first time. but thats bc he plays esf_inteam.

You guys i know a few are beta testers,but you should still play the Alpha, I mean, I play like everyday! half the people here are waiting for the beta,well more then half but, you guys should be playing Alpha, TRAINING! I know the beta is gonnas be different, but I train myself in the Alpha getting ready for the Beta. YOU SHOULD TO, THERE ARE NO CHALLENGES IN ESF ALPHA!!

n00bs,not enough, challenges,to wussy to play the alpha,to afriad to fight me and others!

ALL HAIL SSJ VEGETA OF TIS!

Best answers
hehehe im still playing u know but i really dont have time for it... right now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, you would have no way to tell they are playing the inteam online, they got some sort of cloaking crap :p.
Second they should play the beta, they say they are disgusted by it.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, since the team said that the gameplay is gonna be dramatically different in the next version, I don't see a point to training. I will train myself when the beta comes out by making my own server with or without bots to get familiar with controls, like I do with most mods. Also, about 90% of the people who play 2.0 use the same character (Vegeta), it would be neat to see some people step up to be Gohan, or even Cell or Frieza (Disk CAN be avoided). I am not very good at ESF, and I managed to take many Gokus/Vegetas down with Gohan... bascially... its the redundancy... thats all.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:S err shadow u couldnt beat me on your best day... veg and crimson are the only ppl that i know can whoop mah ***$... maybe not veg but for sure crimson can ..

Best answers
i used to play, but then the lack of a challenge made me quit till beta..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont play for mixed reasons:

1. my computer is very messed up
2. I lost both my half life disk and my friends counter strike disk
3. I would be to busy play testin my mod "Holocaust" (im a mapper, sorta)

)\/(aJin X

A
I try to play as much as possible, but since I haven't been around lately, I haven't played. I think I'm gunna start playing again pretty soon, my l33t skillz (ha!) have probably diminished down to n00b skillz. I'll try to play later today, if I can find a damn server that doesn't have that stupid [ph34r] thing that takes forever for me to download, anyway. There is something wrong with my HL I think....I turn off downloads, it still downloads!;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please alpha??? BARF!!! even the team say alpha sucks compared to the beta....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
u do realise some ppl hav lives outside esf..... an not every1 has as much time as u............ esf freak.....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ahem!... points to post count...... hehe jk jk... soz hibiki... wasn intended for u but the dude who plays everyday

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i play everyday though :p

well everyday i can

CCX2

C
USSJ Trunks....

Vegeta can beat you no problem,and so can I,if you think crimson is the only one....man your one hurtstick

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please if u want to gloat with each other do it with pm's

Best answers
Why would we play the Alpha? When you play the Beta version, you'll see why we don't even touch Alpha anymore :) Oh yea, if you play the Alpha to "train", uh, don't bother with it. The more train, the more you will hafta re-teach yourself :p

Best answers
Thats Ture, But u can still train by train your abitly to see move coming but u cant see, i can do that but the better u get the better it is because in the beta the attacks move much faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom