Transformation status?

Best answers
So have all the characters got their transformations yet?
Do all saiyans go super saiyan now?
Do Cell, Krillin, Buu and Freeza goto Stage 2?

Or is there still a few things left to be done there?
Just wondering........ I can wait for the beta, just thought posting here would get the attention of the any beta testers.......

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]zero
Curently most or all of the features we wanted in esf beta 1 is finished. We still have 2 models to animate, 1 that needs to be skined, and a couple small touchup skins. Thier are also a few fx that still need to be completed as well as some sounds. But, im happy to say that we are very close to a tweaking and testing phase of the beta. The testing phase will last aslong as it takes us to hammer out any major bugs, but we will keep u informed. I'm gonna try to post on going screens and vids of the test phase so that u guys can see whats happening behind these closed doors. If i missed any thing else that needs to be done im sure atleast one of the team members will correct.
Everyone gets one transformation. Enjoy:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think that all the transformations, which were planned, have been completed for Beta 1 yet!! Although, I could be wrong!! I havent gotten any new info about the transformations in a while!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by all ya mean the one for every char, the only one im not sure if they've decided about is krillin

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we got that one covered as well :)
not to worry about krillin

ultrassj_vegeta

U
u press a button and u ascend..... once u get a high nuff pl.. thats wat the top bar of the hud is for.. its to show how far u r till u get to be able to transform........and to detransform... press again.. or sumfin like that... so i hear

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plus when SSJ2-3 etc for the saiyans therell be a form mastery thingo

ill PM some links to some very good threads

Best answers
Wow if itis that then efs is realy a super game man!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Bardock
He grows black hair silly :p
Thats not a transformation... thats him ageing really quickly.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
talk bout ragin hormones....... krillen doesn hav a transformation really....but that one is named "mystic" for sum reason... altho it has nothin to do with mystic... or its not a transformation..... or nethin of a power up... coz u'd think havin hair wud make u worse....o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah for his first he gets older second he gets as old as master roshi for his third he dies ehehe now thats a transformation

oh and UltraSSJ VEGETA i think ya other sig looked better that one.... well none of the pics look really crisp, im not sayin they all should be but i think it looks best when ya got a couple of crisp ones and a few blended in pics in the back

ultrassj_vegeta

U
k... deleted da psd file... so unless i wanna redo it.. ill think ill pass... an by crisp u mean opaque rite?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr i guess so whatever opaque means, i gotta learn bout makin sigs

Best answers
Nah man keep the sig u got it's way better than your old 1!

Best answers
Well its great to hear that all of the tranformations they wanted to make are now in. Keep rockin ESF Team!

Best answers
From what I remember Krillin's first transformation is the power up that Guru gives him on Namek, I also thought Gohan's 1st would be like that unless they skip to SSJ and dont worry about that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom