local translocation

Best answers
i have been playing the alpha version of esf since a long time (since it was released)

and al that time i have been thinking about about is a key that translocates you right next to you're opponent
Not that you can translocate over a large distance but the more power you got the further you can "jump"to you're opponent. Then you can have serie like fights... it doesn't even have to be a translocation, it could also be a turbo speed. then you can still see the opponent rushing towards you.. (maybe the more power the faster the turbo?)

there might be a delay if you have less power so that the more power the faster you relocate..

the idea still needs to be worked out, but this was an initial thought (don't even kow if it can be coded)

the reason why i thought of this : i always try to engage enemy's with melee but i always seem to overshoot my enemy's. i fly to them with turbo's and i end up way beyond there position or they simple step aside. With this special key it is possible to have melee fights instead of a fusion dance with no end.

in short : a teleport system to get close to you're opponent
range : verry close
ki usage : it must drain you're ki store when u use it
there must be a small delay so the one who is attacked can react either by defence or other attack.

What do you think of this kind of system and what did i overlook?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is a good idea. But PcJoe, our resident genius, has come up with a much more advanced melee system already. It should make melee fighting much more dbz-like.

There is a vid of the new melee on the main page under the dev. journals.

Best answers
ah so there is a new way to battle already, i don't know the melee is working from looking at that vid. But from what i heard PcJoe must be a genius ;) So i'll see what he came up with in the beta o_o :D

Best answers
yer man its not only the over shot it just may be that u lag adn thy move like last night

PS LAST night was the best fight

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heeh goku's beating the crap out of the ginyu force

Best answers
*translocates over you and kicks u in the arse necandi*

Originally thought by Hibiki
Master Dorn YOU R SOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!! *******

ok i make a usefull post.

just like vegeta, he makes that about 100 times in the show, kickin him to the other end of the universe, beaming himself to him and then a head smasch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom