sensing wiv da scouter

Best answers
hey with the scouter i reackon there should be a function sorta like with the dragon balls but different. wat should happen is wen some 1 has a major powerup say goin super saiyan the scouter should have a little flashing arrow on the side or top so that people can see wer they r. like on namek wen the ginyu force looked for spare nameks to ask for the dragonball passwerd

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh the scouters pick-up both players and dragonballs.

People:
Team: Green
Enemy: Hidden or Red. Youll find out by what I mean when you play the beta.

Dragonballs:
??? Orenge ???

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hidden?

there must be a button that toggles your power level down so you can hide when its down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah thats already beet extensivly discussed, im not sure about the teams stance on that issue tho

Best answers
im not an idiot i no wat the scouter doesi just reackon that wen some1 goes ss there sould bea little arrow pointin out wer they r like in the show cause wenever there was a really big power it came up on the scouters.

o and btw will the scouters be seen on the model or not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Scouters won't indicate PL increases.
2) Scouters are not visable on the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not really a scouter fools!!!

ITS A GRAFICAL REPRESENTAION OF KI SENCE!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Wat's there to discuss? The scouter shows you where ppl are in the radar...it also shows you where Dragonballs are. And if you look at someone, it shows you their name, class they chose, and their current pl. You can't lower your pl so that ppl can't see you, the only thing you can do is get out of somebodies radar range.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it may work different in nooberland ^_^

ultrassj_vegeta

U
mmmmmmm....can't hide pl..........but its still ok i guess......like theres not much point in hiding ur pl anyway...... but then i bet sum1 will go.. YES THERE IS U MITE SURPRISE UR OPONENET!!!>..... but pffffft... but its good u can see sum1s pl... c how strong they r..........hmm addin to the suggestion of massive power up..... i think it'd be cool if say someone is charging up and attack yeh and they put their cross hair on u, then ur scouter picks that up and a flashy arrow starts pointing at u where its coming from... like how damage is shown in half life and stuff... mayb just rework wat it looks like......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i mean who cares about supprising them just blast em to hell that'll suprise em enough

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup thats the way to do it

u surpize them with there own gibs

Best answers
*Ugh* I said this before I'm sure, but I'll say it again anyways...the scouter, when you look at someone, will display their names, class, and their CURRENT pl. Meaning, for example, that at your SSJ state your pl is, uh, let's say 4 million and you are in your SSJ state and somebody looks at you, the Scouter is going to read 4 million. Now let's say you power down to your normal mode and your pl is around 1.7 million. The Scouter is going to read you at 1.7 million. It WON'T read your pl at 4 million because that's not what your current pl is. When your life is around 10 and your pl starts dropping, the Scouter will also read that out as well. Same holds true whether somebody has their Turbo Aura on or not. I said you can't hide your pl from the Scouter because basically you can't, we don't have any special functions that allow you to do so. Have I re-clarified myself yet?? ;)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ur pl starts to drop at 10???....... mmm i didn kno that.... and leet.... stop confusing the noobs k....

Sound Artist
Best answers
It's also very easy to hide, so basically you can sneak up on people. However, when you charge up, you stick out like a sore thumb.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
its not really a scouter fools!!!

ITS A GRAFICAL REPRESENTAION OF KI SENCE!!!!!!!!
what about the incoming of metal freezer and his father? evrybody on earth noticed there incoming.

and what about perfect cell? you saw the z ppl scaring about the mighty power increase of this insect guy.

so ki sencing is like a scouter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be coo if u could hide ure pl, and raise whenever u want!! Although, when u have the ability to transform u basically can hide ure pl by not transforming!!

Best answers
is there any material which the scanner doesnt scout??? or the scouter doesnt scan?? what about plution or blei???

Originally thought by Hibiki
Master Dorn YOU R SOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!! *******

ok i make a usefull post.

hmmm one time i had a pl of 0, nothin does the scouter thing see me then?????

Best answers
The scouter picks up powerlevels, therefore, if you don't have any powerlevel the scouter won't pick you up in the radar. If someone happened to look at you though, the scoter will still show you a reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom