Not to be annoying or anything about the p43r topic....

Best answers
But it actually is a virus, if what im hearing is corrects. Any program that spreads by replicating itself is classified as a virus. It doesn't have to be harmful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a virus is a program that gets inside of other file(infects) were as the other type is called a worm which is a file its self that does pretty much the same thing

ohhh and this really belongs in off-topic

Best answers
How so? If i'm just putting my 2 cents into a post that was closed that was on topic. And when i last checked a program is a file...
a virus is a program that gets inside of other file(infects) were as the other type is called a worm which is a file its self that does pretty much the same thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt matter its still off-topic that thread was about a virus in an esf file, this is about virus's. If a virus isnt a program than what is it? (maybe its not quite the right word)

Best answers
why does not EVERYBODY DELETE THOSE FILES SO WE CAN GET RID OF THAT STUPID LITTLE HARMLEESS NOT A VIRUS THINGY...

Best answers
Whos to say its not harmful cause it is it takes up space and my comp wouldn't work for 2 days cause It had used all the space on my comp we had to go through and delete all the things it put on my comp. If thats not harmful then I do not know what is.

Best answers
not to be annoying or nothing but....

arrrrrrrrg shutup bout it
BIG BANG ATTACK blackflame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errrr BIG BANG ATTACK hasnt posted in here;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom