Transformations

Best answers
Well this has propally been ask but I do not care I have a question.How many transformations will there be? not in Beta but when you finished the mod I was thinkign there could be 3 for each person......

Goku: SSJ,SSJ,SSJ3
Vegeta:SSJ,USSJ,SSJ2
Trunks:SSJ,USSJ,SSJ2
Gohan:SSJ,SSJ2,Mystic Gohan
Krillan:Guru Power Thing, More Increase of Power, Even more
Freeza:All his Tranformations(I think he has four but just make the 3rd one a new model not an increase i guess)
Cell: This should be Obvious cause he has three not counting ultra perfect
Buu: Fat Buu,Skinny Buu, Majin Buu
Theres more characters but I forget.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh... your right this has been stated and you did know that. I only have one thing to say. "Use the search button."

Youll find your answer in one of many results that will pop up. Plus all suggestions go in this nice little spot on the forums called Suggestion.

Best answers
Yes really S.S. You should take the time and read someones post before you judge it. And i stated it might of been posted I'm just not going to search for a topic that has propally been asked liek 2 months ago and is long dead and prolly has 3 pages.:S geez

I did post a part suggestion but it was kind of a question as if these would be the transformations or somthing. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres been several threads created not so long ago about this and more all to do with all stuff about transformations not just what transformation there are, so look around and youll find yer answer

plus look furthur down the page theres a thread called "transformation status?" ya could have just posted there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IM HOME!!!!!!! :D

DANCE!! WOOT

ahem...

no one said everyone gets 3 transformations or that the max ammout of transformations are 3 :p

so dont go jumping to concusions

Best answers
I asked if it would be 3 cause it could work at 3.
I didn't say it would I'd be happy with 1 or 2.

Pfft by the way I could of posted it there but it was kind of different then that he was asking how and if all the transofrmaitosn are in I'm asking if ther'll be 3 or less or even more transformations for everyone... totally different

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if im not mistaken krillin and piccolo are only getting one transformation... but i dont really know for sure...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think piccolo is gettin two fusion with nail and fusion with kami

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think by the time the mod is completed, everyone will have all the transformations that follow with the show!! Except for Krillen and Piccolo who they are adding transformations for, although, I dont know how many!!

Best answers
To keep ppl from guessing...

Goku : Norm, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3
Vegeta : Norm, SSJ, SSJ2
Gohan : Norm, SSJ, SSJ2
Trunks : Norm, SSJ, USSJ
Piccolo : Norm, Form1, Form2
Krillen : Norm, Mystic

Frieza : Form1, Form2, Form3
Cell : Stage 1, Stage 2, Perfect Cell
Buu : Fat Buu, Evil Buu, Majin Buu, Kid Buu

There you have it, the list we're shootin fer. (Note : Content is always subject to change, nothing is final 'till it's in, custom characters transforms also not listed) Enjoy :)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
all those will be in the later releases yeh... not tryin to get them into beta.... coz then beta may take sum time.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, they will be in later releases, except for the first transformations which will be in the beta!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why it doesnt really take that long to make a transformation (well code it anyway) cause all u do is copy the transform code and change it so u need to be already transformed to do it

and u gotta make models and skins but anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why it doesnt really take that long to make a transformation (well code it anyway) cause all u do is copy the transform code and change it so u need to be already transformed to do it

and u gotta make models and skins but anyway
...and the animations, and visual fx.......

Best answers
Umm correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Frieza have 4 forms

1: Well his normal form nuff said.

2: Bigger/taller with horns.

3: Really weird voice, long head

4: Small again, White+Purple

Sorry for da bad descriptions lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they took out one transformation cause i forget who didnt like it cause it looked stupid

ultrassj_vegeta

U
they took out the alien one i think...........like the one where he looks like an alien.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stupid lookin her hmmmmm sounds like form3 with the long head, it'd be cool tho if they did put in that form, in that form he's huge

Best answers
Holy **** LeeT you post count and you registry date is two months geeez talk about spamming

Anyways Thank you Night I now see what you guys plan to do so i guess this topic can just die now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom