Vegetto wishing you luck

Best answers
i saw your what you said with the esf bots. i wish you luck with it. the bot idea is a very good one and will get more fans for the non broadband people. So i hope you make them very well cause i sure as heck will be training with them :p if your not making bots then sorry i am stupid and please ignore me. *might be got the wrong idea but i saw esf bot in dev*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya i beleive he's makin some bots and other utilities, but the bots wont be ready for the beta release (cus makin bots aint exactly and easy task)

Best answers
Yep he's making bots god I hope they turn out better than akimbot did!

Good luck, [ESF]Vegetto

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i hope htere as good as dod bots.. sturmbot is good...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey it says in the list of added features for sturmbot that bots now drop machine gunner ammo, i havent seen em do it if theres some sort of command do ya know what it is

Best answers
GOOD LUCK [ESF]Vegetto..
i hope that u would write more in your dev jounal about how far that u have made it with the bots..

Best answers
Uhhh.. does ne1 know if he's started working on it yet??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Android17, you really have a cool sig :D . I actually made a screenshot of it (I'm dead serious). Since I'm getting so many replies on the bots, I'll try even harder to get them as good as possible. I've started work today, I couldn't start any sooner because I needed a new compiler which was 211 MB, which meant 2 weeks of torture for my poor 56k modem...

I'll keep you informed about the progress in my dev journal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you make the bots skill levels tweakable. Make their accuracy, speed and power tweakable. Also, code in some funny sayings, some dbz related, some not.

Best answers
lol when they die they could say "Hey you hacker you cheat!" lol then you'd have the fun of playing on the interent with real people but this time with a bot :p

Other sayings: "Wheres the admin this guy has fly hack" --brought to you by a n00b I played agianst once

"Hey stop killing me let me kill you so I can get stronger!" --ESFN00B

"Argh I hit the wrong button!" --ESFN00B

"Haha you stupid hacker I know the Beta came out yesterday but I'm sure you already made a hack for it!" --Some n00b saying this when Beta comes out... :D

Best answers
How about no bot chat whasoeva that crap just really p i s s e s me off and it looks ghey when you look at your screenshots and it's covered with stupid botchat!

*Wow I just realised that I complain way too much lol :D *

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bot chat doesnt exactly piss me off but its pointless, ya practically NEVER look at it and it doesnt exactly do anything usefull

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a suggestion for the ESF Bot.. i mean this isn't the suggestion area, i just found this section of the ESF bot and i didn't want to start a new thread but anways..

maybe they can have a menu such as counter strike has.. you press a button and it says umm... add specific bot, or kill all bots, new round, choose fighting style (reg melee mode with blasts or reg melee with no blasts, advance melee mode with blasts, advance melee with no blasts, blasts only) something like that =)

Best answers
True and ya can often miss messages from friends cos you regard the message as "useless bot babble"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by imkongkong
i have a suggestion for the ESF Bot.. i mean this isn't the suggestion area, i just found this section of the ESF bot and i didn't want to start a new thread but anways..

maybe they can have a menu such as counter strike has.. you press a button and it says umm... add specific bot, or kill all bots, new round, choose fighting style (reg melee mode with blasts or reg melee with no blasts, advance melee mode with blasts, advance melee with no blasts, blasts only) something like that =)
I was already intending to make a menu, because every time I use the console, my screen ****s up... and it's not handy to use, either. Specific bot, kill all bots... :yes:

I like the idea about fighting style, thx!

Best answers
Umm NightShade, how come ya just didn't post in the other topic? :p anyways ya got my luck behind ya, and I'm sure the PcJoe cult will support ya. Just so long as ya don't cross Joe...cause thats begging for doom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom