ESF Servers dieing

Best answers
Well i noticed there is No and no servers online...
how the heck can that be for about 5 days ago there were 10-15 servers up running and what about the ESF Server???
that the ESF Team has made??
what happened to those?
and all the others Videls server and all those??
WHTA IS HAPPENING??

hey i cant create because im not paying for a server.. i cant afford that..
thats why.. someone pleaz come on...

Best answers
Most ppl are just waitin' for the beta and just hanging around in the forums like me. Either that or I'll just keep playin Gta3 till the beta's out :)

*Cool 1 post away from a custom avatar*

Best answers
*Cool 1 post away from a custom avatar*
well....
i dont think that you really need 150 post because i have seen one with a custom Avatar and only had about... 80 posts.... DAMN!......
i cant remeber who but i saw it....

JUST HANGING AROUND WHAT ARE U PPL'S MOTHER ******* LAZY????
boring peeps in mean while the alpha is maybee like i would call it a practice for Beta..... okay when the beta come's out everybody plays it 10 days and then over and w8 for the next release right???

&)%&)%#/%"#?/?"%# bonderøve....... {[]{[@{@}€@{}£${***

Best answers
Originally posted by USGogett@
okay when the beta come's out everybody plays it 10 days and then over and w8 for the next release right???
Well I dont know about u guys but when I got esf alpha I played it all the time for like 5 months so I think I'll b playing the beta for a hell of a lot longer!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF Severs are DEAD! And i doubt you will see any decent servers up for until the beta is out.

BrunO

ultrassj_vegeta

U
just wait till the beta comes out... then u wil c loads of servers....... many many servers.......

Best answers
yeah with beta you can go to fileplanet and select half-life and you will see ESF 1300 servers cs 10 servers, dod 900 servers, firearms 200 server.

hmm that would be cool

Best answers
yeah with beta you can go to fileplanet and select half-life and you will see ESF 1300 servers cs 10 servers, dod 900 servers, firearms 200 server.
hhmmm more like 20000 ESF Servers Zero Counter Sucky servers....
and else it is correct..!!

**EDIT**

WEEEeeEEE i found the guy that has 115 posts
and a custom avatar... Light Scream

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by USGogett@

boring peeps in mean while the alpha is maybee like i would call it a practice for Beta..... okay when the beta come's out everybody plays it 10 days and then over and w8 for the next release right???
The beta that will be out is so different and so much better than alpha 2.0 that playing the alpha for "practice" wouldn't do anything.

I know I'm going to play the Beta for much longer than 10 days. If it is even half as good as all the vids and screens I have seen, I'll be playing it for quite some time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WEEEeeEEE i found the guy that has 115 posts
and a custom avatar... Light Scream
Thats cuz he made his avatar b4 u had to get 150 posts to get a custom one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom