Just a question

Best answers
Im really sorry if this should be in the newbie post but :p feck it

my question is this.. while playing esf i found that most people fire attacks at people, such as the final flash, and u do dodge the attack but the secondary fire still blows it up while next to you. and thats annoying cos ME PERSONALLY have never seen that happen in DBZ if some1 dodges an attack it carries on going until it hits something solid... will u still be able to detonate ur attacks in beta 1?

thx for reading

*here's a tip, youre already on borrowed time with the first line of this post, clean up your act, or find elsewhere to be unsavoury*
Cheeseman

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes.. you can still detonate the explosion when you want too.. it helps when your shooting a beam and when someone comes after you.. you can blow up your attack and flee like a wimp :)

its also helpful when you miss a guy and you can blow it up right next to them so you can still hurt 'em

Best answers
ive never once seen ne one do that in a dbz episode though couldnt u make it so server could decide whether or not to have this feature?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally like that feature!! Although, it's annoying how people can do it in a ps!!

Best answers
i dont like it cos when u dodge u it instead of thinking oooooo that was a close one. u think oh damn its detonating and killing me n e way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a feature should be made because of this. A server side option would be a big plus. Leave it on as default, but when you turn it off the beams can no longer be automatically detonated.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Don't worry, as of right now, even detonation doesn't seem to help much, beams need to be seriously worked through.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beams should act more like beams as in they engulf people and vaporize them not explode (yes some attacks should explode like bb and deathballs but not kamehamehas and true beam attacks)

but esf would need some super melee thing for it to change game cause beams should be a secondary weapon and melee be the main way of anus kicking

Best answers
I also am annoyed by people who detonate their beams in the middle of a good powerstruggle. I hope ESF team deceides to do something about this in the beta.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh its tru they can't blow up in dbz.... but if u miss the person.. then u havta wait till it hits sumfin.. so thats y they hav it....ppl hardly miss in dbz newhere..... sumtimes they do....but not all the time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as said a million times before if u detonate during a ps the other attack will come flying at u faster than normal

Best answers
I agree with everyone else talking about how you shouldnt be able to detonate your attacks in a power struggle...any ESF team members want to comment on this? Just wondering....:talk:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why is crack associated with cheese burgers?

do all crackheads go to mcky ds u see them bums walking around it

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um ok.......do the beams still xplode? like wen htey hit do they blow up.. or do they like disentergrate everythin....

Best answers
No they still explode Hibiki was just making a suggestion and for once I agree with him :shocked:

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
as said a million times before if u detonate during a ps the other attack will come flying at u faster than normal
Really? Thats great! Can't wait to try it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by phrack50

Really? Thats great! Can't wait to try it.
ya it kinda makes u wonder if u can "beat the bullet" doesnt it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about instead of detonating the attack ya just leave it and it flys of unguided till it hits something, cus they do that in DBZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom