ESB (Earths Special Bot) or Esf Bot

Best answers
hmmm will there be a bot for the esf beta???

if yes, what can i make with the bot.

can i choose if he only stands still so i can kill him???

it would be good if the bot got the same powerlevel as the player, so if the player kills da bot, the bot gets the same powerlevel increasing. but if the bot kills da player, the player stays at his powerlevel or decrease in it because u died.

i would say evry player can choose it, but not how strong the bot is, because he would give the bot a pl of 1.000.000.000.000.000 and with one ki blast his pl would increase with 1.000.000 pl. then he would kick the bot, and let other ppl come in.

voila! he is the strongest and only if he isnt skilled a skilled player could kill him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, their will be an official ESF bot for the beta!! It is being created by [ESF]Vegetto!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must say... what a lot of bot-threads :D

Yeah I'm making an official bot for ESF: the ESF-Bot. It will act just like another player would (I hope o_o ), but you can set the difficulty... (it would be **** to get owned by a bot :rolleyes: )

Why would you make him stand still? I thought bots were there to DO something... If you ask me, this is pretty stupid. Maybe you want the ESF-Slave (you know, that's coming too...)

And a server automatically sets the PL of a new player I think... so it will be the same for the bot.

That last thing, btw... it's not possible, because of the fact that the server sets the starting PL of a new player.

Best answers
in versions of akimbot 1.7 (the only bot i found for esf) they didn't fly but would have many good powerstruggles with you. This early version of akimbot also took away the ability to do various moves but my point is it was fun to have power struggles with the bot. In newer versions the bot can fly but a lot less powerstruggles and hardly ever good ones. So maybe you could make a mode where bots dont' fly. I think that would be a good idea and i wouldn't think it would take much coding.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why make the bots stupid? the better the skill of the bots the better! Good look Vegetto ;) :D

BrunO

Best answers
Is it just me or did osmeone delete my post about what the bots could say? cause if so they had no reason to and i'm just gonna post it again till I have a good reason for it being deleted.

Umm Well the bots could have weird sayings such as

"Wheres the Admin!? this fag is cheating!"

"The Beta may of just came out 2 minutes ago but you have a hack! I can Tell!"

"This guy has a fly hack ban him!"

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can use one word to describe the bots talking: Annoying.

This word may also apply to the poster of said ideas.

Best answers
Originally posted by blackflame
in versions of akimbot 1.7 (the only bot i found for esf) they didn't fly but would have many good powerstruggles with you. This early version of akimbot also took away the ability to do various moves but my point is it was fun to have power struggles with the bot. In newer versions the bot can fly but a lot less powerstruggles and hardly ever good ones. So maybe you could make a mode where bots dont' fly. I think that would be a good idea and i wouldn't think it would take much coding.
could u give me the version 1.7 of the akimbot??? or the url, because my email doesnt work this time.

Best answers
I've used those akimbots...I can say that I am not very impressed. I mean, I know the guys worked hard on em and stuff, and bots can't really be as good as humans, but the bots for the less popular games just suck. I would expect as much though, as he says it himself that he doesn't play these mods and will not even include them in the next release. Oh well, my thanks go to [ESF]Vegetto for making bots. Thats just one more thing to look forward to in the beta! :D :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering will the bots be nativly supposted in the beat as will they be in the install file and will they have a menu in esf or will they just be like an addon released at a later date than the beta?

BrunO

Best answers
I think he may have said that i wont be released with the beta

Best answers
Umm No they do get annoying yes but you could always add a feature so you could shut it off.

Best answers
now being a little bit a bot developer myself I got to ask since its offical its not a hook right? your just adding it to the code like bot 1 templete style? Also what do you have in mind? Neural network what?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It IS gonna be a hook. That is, if you mean that it's gonna be a dll that's "in-between" the engine and the MOD dll.

And what did you mean by "neural network"??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom