transformations!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay in the transformations, im guessing your CF (change form) bar has to fill up.. for ssjs, all they have to do is press a button to power up.. or piccolo i guess he takes off his weighted clothing, krililn, umm.. i duno..

maybe for the characters like cell and buu, maybe the way they can transform is to absorb another player in the game.. but the ONLY way the move of absorbing would be accessible would have your CF bar filled, then the move would be allowed to do.. soo then you'd have to find a character, absorb them, (probably be a few feet away, not really next to each other) and there u go.. have the animation of cell sucking somebody with his tail! and buu eating somebody or his body attack.. hehe maybe for his first transformation he eats somebody.. then his last transformation he uses a body attack.. wutcha guys think???? :p :p :p :p :) :) :) :)

oh yea, and if another character is eaten, then that character just respawns again

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be cool, but im not a coder so i don't know the possibilities of that happening at least with the beta next release

ultrassj_vegeta

U
err..... personally i dun like this.... 1. takes up too much time... 2. not sure if it cud be done..... 3. ppl suckin each other up... isn as good i reckon..... coz then u wud need the ppl to get sucked up... or if it was just like ne1.. then they cud transform pretty fast.....

Best answers
yeah, what ultra said.

Eating people isn't good because it can be rigged to be early, you tell your mate to be afk and own with ease - not good.

Or you never get to someone because they turned super saiyan when you were sneaking up on ya belly.

the currt will be fine :)

Best answers
what about a device that lets u transform???? or sum candy that lets u become a giant snail that slimes evrything???

Originally thought by Hibiki
Master Dorn YOU R SOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!! *******

ok i make a usefull post.

hmmm u only have to press a button??? *click* iam super saiyan

will the first transform last long or short??? then if u mastered ssj ur transform last a second...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
AFK Away From Keyboard and Instead Buu Should Turn The Person INto Like A Cookie Or A Big Piece Of Chocolate and Eat Em

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but buu turnin sum1 into a cookie or chocolate is already a regular move for him, i believe so.. so that wouldn't really work.. i mean most of the time, buu absorbed sum1 was by using a part of his body and covering and bringing that person to merge with him

ultrassj_vegeta

U
o and i assume u ppl now how this wud be done yes?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they shud have one kinda 'super senzu bean' that fills ur transform bar hidden in the map

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is stupid and buu and cell will transform when they get stronger... no fancy tricks just kill gain pl transform

now this idea could be done but its just no worth the work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ItsJstSklz
AFK Away From Keyboard and Instead Buu Should Turn The Person INto Like A Cookie Or A Big Piece Of Chocolate and Eat Em
nah that'd suck ya spend hours on a server playin get to be a SSJ3 Goku then some n00b turns ya into candy and eats ya just like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom