CeLL

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
does anyone know what moves cell will have.. all sum most? i think he should have everything cept bb ff sb db finishin buster/burning attack andbuus moves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the heck are you talking about?? buu's moves? he was killed b4 buu came into the picture of DBZ... im not sure.. maybe his attakcs now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it was made exactly like DBZ cell would have all of the moves of everyone he absorbed this would make him far too powerfull, id like to know how the teams handling this

Best answers
look there just using the moves he has used in the show so it should be

Kame wave, Giltic Gun, Specail Beam cannon, solar flare and others i can reamenber its too late here.

but i think he should abosrb so he teleoports behide behide some and attacks and abosrb them though his tail but u have to line it up properally and the other person fights to get out by clicking

Best answers
If that was the case he would also have Tien's split form technique! (remember when he fights goku in that little tournament he made)

And there is probly other moves but I just cant remember them.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yes he wud hav tiens split move... but thats like too much coding.. so it'd be too hard

Best answers
cell must have the fingerlaser and deathball!!!! because he has the dna of freezer.... and because of that he must have the advantage of freezer too... he has a long tail which he used to destroy the landscape ... so his tail must get very strong... bla bla bla

Originally posted by Hibiki
Master Dorn YOU R SOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!! *******

ok i make a usefull post

hmmmmmmmmmmm cell must get green blood

cell must have the solár flare

and masenko and so on, but not as strong as the originals....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by imkongkong
what the heck are you talking about?? buu's moves? he was killed b4 buu came into the picture of DBZ... im not sure.. maybe his attakcs now?
i said everything except buus attack

but the attacks cell used were kame galit tri beam d disk f disk finger laser sbc intsant transmission .. but i think thats a lil too many disks for him but they did say they made it hard for a disker..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CELL MOVES ARE:

1. melee
2. ki blast
3. Gallit Gun
3. Kamehameha
3. Special Beam Cannon (*** funi name)
4. Masenk(should be added but not likely)
5. Solar Falre
5. frieza disc
9. Sensu Bean Bag

compared to Goku

1. melee
2. ki blast
3. kamehameha
4. genki dami
5. solar flare
9 sensu bean bag

and gohan

1. melee
2. ki blast
3. kamehameha
4. masenko
9. sensu bean bag

they need more moves

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well when u think of it they dont have moves..

Best answers
Hey,a point to be made! When Cell and his Cell Jr.s were using the SBC (and I KNOW - I just saw it) they said "Special Beam of Terror," not "Special Beam Cannon." So the name changes! Watch it!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Uh..whatever...

Anyway....
He's got the attacks of the main characters from the Cell saga, except for Trunks.
Trunks was not used in the creation of Cell.

Best answers
i think cell most have all the weapons.yhea i know it isn fiar but then cell's kame ha me ha is just a litlle weaker then that from goku so he has every thing but all his attacks are just alitle weaker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom