Apes

Best answers
I think sayians should be able to transform into apes once they hit a certain power or if they enabled on a custome made map a moon was over.

Best answers
2 things

1 this has been sudjested MANY times

2 The team said that there would be no oozaru (sp?) transformations.

I member this when someone said "Could we transform into an oozaru and destroy pepper city"

"No pepper city won't be in the beta, and you won't be able to transform into an oozaru"

if i remember correctly

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
they said this will cause lag but that would be cool.. and its oozauru or sumtin like that .. but they dont need a moon to go ape all they need is a lil white energy orb .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DUKE

"No pepper city won't be in the beta, and you won't be able to transform into an oozaru"
if i remember correctly
Me said that, me is smart :D

----------
Majin Gotenks
they said this will cause lag but that would be cool.. and its oozauru or sumtin like that .. but they dont need a moon to go ape all they need is a lil white energy orb.
----------

Actually it wouldnt cause lag, they just would have to make a normal sized model instead of a small model which the beta will have, so it is possible.

Best answers
ss when u said that were the models 1/4 size? cuz it is a good idea, but what would it do? make u big as hell and easy to hit but with a bigger pl? is it really worth it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if they should make a specific mode for it like bfp did. With the same coding or stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what if a server has like 8 or more people and they all transform what then?

and a SSJ2 or SSJ3 would be stronger anyway

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no cuz lil trunks and cells and frieza would come around slashin tails :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from what ive heard it can just not very well...... at all

ultrassj_vegeta

U
k how bout we forget this then.. if u had apes... wudn ppl be able to hit u easily.... the point of being apes was to be so powerful nothin cud beat u.... so that kinda defeats the point then.... the game wud be too unbalanced

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that and other reasons are why this idea has been repeatedly thrown out

Best answers
Oozaru aren't just much bigger, they also have 10x the power level (official figure, I believe) of their smaller counterparts. So, while I dunno if SSJs can go Oozaru, I still think it's a good idea although it would possibly take too much programming to be worthwhile. I liked the idea I read a while back about everyone versus one or two very powerful Oozaru, but if the team say it's not going in, it's not going in.

P.S. With reference to SSJs and Oozaru, I know there was the whole 'golden oozaru/SSJ4' thing in GT, but as I've not watch GT I don't really know about it. From what I've heard it's a stupid idea anyway. Like Gogeta with a big manly mane of red chest hair = gh3y as they come.

Best answers
If my memory is correct this is all coming from Dragonball Z and it has to be to atleast Buu. Not a single person had a tail and anyways what about picolo, buu, krillin, and cell? They would need a transformation like that to keep them interesting. Its not a stupid idea but it just wouldn't work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they've already worked out transformations for everyone, buu and cell are abvious their several forms piccolo is pretty obvious too the fusion with nail then kami and for krillin i think he gets hair which is suppost to be the powerup guru gives him(i think)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
1. Yes, the would be quite possible
2. It would most likely be a specific mode, i.e. Everyone vs the Oozaru
3. They aren't going to do this
4. This has been suggested more times than the Pope is old

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom