i need some information bout stuff cause i am new and dont know

Best answers
i need to know where u can get some severs cause i got gamespyarcade and nothing there and where can i get bot mod if there is any but most of all i wont to know the servers and the update where i can get that please thanku:D :D

Best answers
just wait for the beta to be released, don't use gamespy, they suck... just connect through half-life and go to filter and choose "Are running game esforces" then click update,there won't be alot of servers until the beta is released, there is going to be (estimated) atleast 40

Best answers
ok erm get the server through half-life like he said i belive akimbot is the bot for esf (url slips my mind) the update? if you mean the beta who knows when that will come out.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say just wait for the Beta on everything.

There will be servers-a-plenty. And eventually after the Beta comes out [ESF]Vegetto is making a bot expecially for ESF.

So I say, just be patient

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but dont ask when the beta'll be out cause we dont know, nor does the team

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DUKE
don't use gamespy, they suck...

What do you mean they suck, that's all I use to find servers for anything, including ESF.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Mann

What do you mean they suck, that's all I use to find servers for anything, including ESF.

i cant find any on gamespy where are they. it sucks to find esf and i still cant find i did all the update stuff and still none

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just use all seeing eye, that one rocks, just press f5 and all esf/(dmz, i hate swearing) will pop up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gamespy is great, u can find any server for most multiplayer games, and u can talk to ppl on chat and org a game and stuff, and its easy to use, sorry to say, but if u dont know how to use it, and its not working for you, i must say your a total retard. i dont use it to find most gmaes thou, only game without good in-game server lists

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
gamespy is great, u can find any server for most multiplayer games, and u can talk to ppl on chat and org a game and stuff, and its easy to use, sorry to say, but if u dont know how to use it, and its not working for you, i must say your a total retard. i dont use it to find most gmaes thou, only game without good in-game server lists

i am sorry but ur the retard i know u can find other multiplaye games but not ESF sorry the creater should talk to the gamespy created on orginise so it will be on gamespy please do it will be much more easyer for all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom