Absorbing or pushing away an attack?

Best answers
I'd like to know if in beta 1 you could absorb a beam and fire it back, or just charge your strength and punch it in another direction? it would LOVE to see that it would be such an excellent feature, like when freeza form 2 attacks piccolo and he just throws it right back at him, ownage :)

Best answers
I'd like to see that too, make it much more like the show. Though i'm sure there would be a cost, like ki or something, other wise you wouldn't be able to lose hitting the beams right back.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well Absorbing the beams would only be for like Cell(I Would Say Androids but I Don't Know If Extra Characters R Gonna Be Added) Becuz They Have Absorbers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ4-Guerilla
I'd like to know if in beta 1 you could absorb a beam and fire it back, or just charge your strength and punch it in another direction? it would LOVE to see that it would be such an excellent feature, like when freeza form 2 attacks piccolo and he just throws it right back at him, ownage :)
yeah its called the advanced blocking system

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hibiki: *cough* advanced blocking *cough*

i had a similar suggestion where you would knock the blast away if your pl is higher. if not then your taking a chance of becoming gibs. its a risk when you do it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well The Advance Blocking System,Hibiki Should Make A Thread On Wat Tha Hell U Can Do With This Shiet :]

Best answers
No coz they like to keep us all in suspence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom