Sweet Screenshots!!!!

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WOW!!! Those are some awesome screenies. Thanks MastaSurf for the great, and long awaited, update.

BTW, How come on some of the screenies there is no scouter?

Best answers
I noticed that one too....is there an option to turn them on and off? That's pretty sweet that there's a scouter there in the first place! Great screenies!! Only problem is...now I'm growing even more impatient now that I see how much better the Beta is than the Alpha.:p Quit spoon feeding us!! We're not babies!!o_o Just give us the whole thing! Vids and all! Can't..... hold..... back.... craving. Eye........ twitching.......;/ .
/me bangs head against table.
Aaaahh....that's better. No more craving.:fight:
Please....save an Eagle....release some vids.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice pics.......... that'll do me till the beta release :devil:

Best answers
wont hold me over :D

but then again... i have many sources;/ BUMBUMBUM

Best answers
Awesome screenies!

But what is that thing on the hud that shows two beams on it next to the zensu beans ? Just wondering

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

this is one of the best models of all time, oh and what does "CF" stand for on the hud?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kai Tracid

this is one of the best models of all time, oh and what does "CF" stand for on the hud?
Change Form

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i bet trunks even looks cooler transformed. god the beta is gonna be awesome.

oh and l33t who is that fused with the green skin and red hair?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im just admiring the hud and realized what that little black box with the blast pictures is.

im guessing but it looks like its showing what your beam is doing or its how you select weapons faster or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey can anyone still see the pic in me sig? for me its showing up as a X now

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope mastasurf treats us with a power struggle video tommorrow or some time this weekend :D

Best answers
u got a big enough sig their l33t and I've heard ppl suggest grabbing and they said no so I wold doubt that it's in!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah ... leet i think its a tad to tall....... but those screenies r cool... the goku model looks awesome... go vass...... spoonfeed?? Y?!!!!!

Best answers
Wow, now i need to play the beta even more :). GREAT job on the trunks skin and model. The quality of this mod is getting better day by day.

Not to burst anyones bubble, but time for some crits on the model.

The model looks great from all directions. Only problem i can see is, from the front trunks hair looks kinda awkward, it might be the way the hair was modeled. Or it could just be the pic. Other than that, the model is killer. Textures look colorful and sharp. Good job guys.:yes:

perhaps the heads needs alittle reshaping.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom