About the New Beta

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was just wondering if you are going to be able to block Ki blasts or Special moves away with your hands like they do in the Cartoon. It would be bad ass if you could do what trunks did to Frieza when he fired a death ball at him and trunks just held it. Or when The goons were firing from the blaster gun and he just deflected it with his hands. I duno i just thought some thing like that would be l33t and was wondering if it will be in the next release. Hibiki dont just say adv blocking. cuz some of us wanna know the details.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
advanced blocking.......... ehehehaahaHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

well i read something sorta like this people sayin like if ya punch when a ki ball is about to hit ya it acts like a block or somethin and knocks it away, but i think that was in suggestions and it was just people thinkin of stuff dont think anyone from the team said anything bout that in the thread or anyone thread for that matter, maybe in latter releases

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
/cant believe no team members have said anythng about this thread

Best answers
hold ur horses, a team member might notice this thread. You didn't even give it 24 hours.

Best answers
They might pay more attention to it if it was in the suggestions section. And most likely this will NOT be in the beta, but perhaps in future releases.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you block, kiblasts bounce off of you in random directions. When you block a beam it's like a powerstruggle. you can throw the beam off, or get pummeled into the wall :0)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yo Surf I Think The Advance Blocking Is pretty Phat But I wanna Know Sumthin A Quick Question But It Might Be Dum.

Will U Be Able To Play The Alpha And Someone Else Is On Ur Server Using The Beta?????

Answer: No :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt think so, mainly cus nearly everything has changed

Best answers
Quiet L33t :p

It was a Question/Suggestion since he made an example. Duhhh

Best answers
No, me and him were talking about how u said it Was Not a suggestion.

Not relating to your post about the beta and alpha working together

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huh what when did i say that, if ya talkin bout me first post i was just talkin about something similar to this i remember reading about in the suggestions section, i just said its been discussed but i can remember the outcome or if there was one, but anyway masta cleared it all up.

Best answers
Oh my bad.....:p i confused your post with crusaders.

*hands L33t a letter of apoligie" lol:cry:

Or maybe you two are the same peopl :S .....jkingo_o

Edit: Oh btw, u know your sigs dont show right? Angel fire doesnt work.

Best answers
Hehe Lil Goten u make me laugh. :p

Oh and thanks mastasurf for giving us a little update on blocking. One thing i was wonder is how the the blocking come into play with the advanced melee :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can see em tho, can anybody else see the pics in me sig?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well it works for me, ill have to make me self a sig some time soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom