how many more things....?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
how many more things that havta be put in b4 its finished?? just like a list or summin....

Best answers
Well in that Status Update: Beta 1 thread Zero said that the had 2 models to animate, 1 that needs to b skinned and fix up a couple of skins and sounds and that was on the 23rd of July so who knows now!?

Best answers
Well he said one left to skin, That would be Trunks im guessing. Hopefully the animaters finished their jobs too. Sadly, that just means they will be into the testing phase and could take a long time, depending on bugs, and gameplay tweaks.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE:

That means they keep getting closer and closer to a completed beta :). And from what we've seen so far, the team is going all out with their beta, unlike many other mods :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you do anything else but come closer to the release? The only thing that I can think of is that Esf gets shut down by Funi or something similar.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh god no, please dont turn this into another funi can/cant shut down ESF thread:scared:

Best answers
They can only shut it down If they make a profit which means you have to pay to download it. IF we had to pay to play it then they could shut it down. PERIOD

Best answers
even so, IF they shut down to site and the mod, all we have to do if change the name of the mod and move to a new site

name changed to: "Nothing To Do With Dragon Ball Z"

Best answers
i heard it's comin out Summer 2002 ;)

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If it is my fate to die.. I must simply laugh,
-Magus
Hows that for a quote...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big J
They can only shut it down If they make a profit which means you have to pay to download it. IF we had to pay to play it then they could shut it down. PERIOD
thats been disproven and dont say anything else about it dont even reply to this, its already been extensivly discussed and thats why i said dont say anything about it cus ive seen enough threads about this ****

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lots left to do mainly the whole getting the game bug free

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u both like spamming with useless crap dont u....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that was a pretty useless post but i mean you cant exactly say youve never spammed

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well The Only Reason I Am Spamming Is Becuz I Wanna Change The Avatar I Got And Get 150 Posts :devgrin:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
honestly...... k i made a thread yeh.. and i got like all these ppl sayin everythun.... perhaps a team memba wud be good....... but yeh spammage... but i dun mind.....woah leet ur post count is like massive already.... how many posts do u make??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well Vegeta Spamming Is Not Really Real Spamming Is A Made Up Word In My Opinion Becuz How Does It Hurt People Spamming.Well Anyway It Doesn't Matter Well The Only Reason I Like To Flood(Spamming Lol) Is To Get A High Post To Change That Avatar In My Sig And Put A Gif of Gogeta.(u already saw this post)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ya spam too much theyll kick ya in the head thats what happened to me:fight:

Best answers
yeah l33t take it ez with the posting in your profile it says u make like 13 posts a day!

hmm I wonder how many hibiki does a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom