blue sky

Best answers
maps look great just a prob. I really hate the blue sky it is bright and hurts my eyes sometimes lol. is there a way i can change the sky of the map to the night one?

Best answers
yeah just rename your tga files located in your gfx/env folder back 'em up though just in case

Retired
Best answers
if u are talking about kami, i made both a day and night version, i personaly like the night best but i was trying to keep it like the show and well, its mostly day when u see the lookout

Best answers
yes i am they sky really does hurt my eyes when trying to aim and see someone for a long ways away just me tho. but map looks great did a very good job. just going be sad that i bet thats going be the most played map and going do a number on eyes unless that trick works

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would decreasing you contrast/brightness help at all?

BrunO

Best answers
not really considering it is not really the brightness it is just trying to spot someone in a blue background far away kills eyes at time

Best answers
I also think it is due to trying to find the 3d cross hair. Also remember that when u put your cross hair on an enemy on beta that it will turn red, so i think it will not be as bad, but i can still see that there might be a slight problem.

Best answers
Bright lights don't "wash" out anything anymore, 'cept the scouter. But you can still see the dots :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*kicks Trunks in the teeth.

;/

Knock it off with the SPAM. Or I'll feed you to the cats of Ulthar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom