Suggestion

Best answers
Hey I'm new here and i don't know if anyone has suggested this yet but, what do yall think about having a move in there where u can hold someone and let someone either blast you and the person your holding or just beating the held person. I thought of it when i watched the first dbz episode....

Best answers
what if you have it where there is a bar and you and the person your hold have to press left and right click fast and whoever presses it faster will get closer to their side of the bar to either get loose from the holding or stay locked up??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem with the clicking thing is that after several hours of it ya fingers tend to break

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;( :S :S :S :S :S :S

GRR!

And yes I am pissed >_<*

Best answers
Another problem with clicking is, it no longer depends on pwr lvl it depends on who has the most jacked fingure. Know what i mean?:D

Best answers
Because the idea was orginally his, im assuming. Ive noticed Sierra tends to like to take credit for things and SMASH people to hell, if he thought of it first :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahhh yeah it is see the thread down the page a bit called grabbing a person, i guess he's got issues or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ss always *****es because he thinks he is some mod when he isnt and always treats others like **** because hes so full of him self

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
ss always *****es because he thinks he is some mod when he isnt and always treats others like **** because hes so full of him self
Nah Im just pissed that someone didnt look for the best suggestion ever suggested, and I dont think I'm a mod I just act it to bring fear to n00bs. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom