beta transforming

Best answers
In the new beta version when your change level goes to full and you transform will you always be able to acces that form of super sayajin or will you have to start all over ech time you leave a server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isnt a suggestion!!!

So I wont answer your question.

Best answers
i meant it as a sugestion and a question if they already had thought of this.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic

See the evil your spammy evilness evokes? Stop harrassing people that post in suggestions, or I will make it so you never see suggestions again ;/

To answer Wyatt's question: as far as I know, you may potentially be weakend enough that returning to super saiyan is not possible (*in game*).

As far as storing PL between servers, that will never happen unless this mod gets a one player touch up waaaay down the line. If you can't store PL, you can't store transformations, as the two are heavily linked to eachother.

Best answers
that would be cool some sort of massive muiltplayer game for HL. never done for HL as far as i know but had many cheating potientials but if done correct a good idea. image a player of 100 million pl (wait i think thats a low number now because of the transformations).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
role play half life, and fallout half life, are in the makeing, so they have been done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!

See the evil your spammy evilness evokes? Stop harrassing people that post in suggestions, or I will make it so you never see suggestions again ;/
:/ First off, I got ticked off because he didnt post in the right place, second, if you read it you will notice it wasn't a suggestion at all. Even if he ment it to be... it doesnt look like one. Third he could have searched for it. I would go on, but nah... dont want muight be consider spam instead of the harsh truth.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!

Woo hoo Im glad an admin has taken a notice to SS super flameing :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MR GUMP!!

Woo hoo Im glad an admin has taken a notice to SS super flameing :D
I dont flame, I tell the harsh truth, admin knew the whole time.

and how the hell is..

A freaken flame >_<.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wah talk bout constipation..... geez..... wat so if ur weakened u can't go bak to ssj???!!... y... so if i had like 3 health.. but full ki.... i wudn able to transform and attempt some last frags b4 i die....?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this sorta thing i said bout a while ago except all the cheating potential can be seen in Diablo2 battle.net open and closed if ya char is stored on yer HDD the the cheating potential is huge but for it to be stored on the server would be a huge operation so.......... i dunno how you'd get around this problem or if its even possible to get around it

Best answers
just install C-D, as a member of Homelan, it works great!!!

On the more serious side, you cant avoid spam, cheats, hacks, and flamers, just destroy them. They say violence solves nothing, but i find it hard for a dead person to annoy me further.

Best answers
Sierra you got problems. What kind of guy gets mad cause a someone posts a message in a wrong section of a forum??
I think Sierra thinks moderators will take his behavior as "good" and make him a moderator. Notice how he spams specifically the suggestions forum. He wants to become a moderator. Ha

Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
Sierra you got problems. What kind of guy gets mad cause a someone posts a message in a wrong section of a forum??
I think Sierra thinks moderators will take his behavior as "good" and make him a moderator. Notice how he spams specifically the suggestions forum. He wants to become a moderator. Ha
i think he thinks he is a tyrann who can make evrything and 0\/\//\/S us all. he thinks because he is called sierra sonic he is better than us. PAH

this was only for funny ppl who can understand this ironic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ss quit be a **** in suggestions u arnt a ****ing moderater so dont act like one and tell people what to do >:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom