Omfg

Best answers
OMFG GUYS

If Beta is gonna be what u show us its gonna be then i say YIPIKAJE MOTHER****ER MOD OF THE YEAR (for me that is;) ) Anyway wtf happend ? i mean at first (esf version at this moment ) Sucked evrything (well a bit that is ;) ) And now WOAW i mean the models the new goku the new trunks THEY ARE SUPER really u guys rule so much I cant wait till beta
Well anyway i had just 1 question (prob stupid but hey ) Whats the upper bar ? u got pl ki lf and ? what is it for ??
Thx in advance

Cya guys keep up the good work :yes:

Best answers
cf is the transformation status (don't ask what it means) they have re-done (or are re-doing ir) so don't go by that old hud. It will be ALOT DIFFERENT as far as i can see

btw what is your sudjestion off topic...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing is this isnt a suggestion, its just idiotic banter. No offense.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
geez i think this shudda been in like chat.... well there is a thread bout the pics..... so........Y U POST HERE?!!>.... but yeh this version will roc

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well IMHO I Don't Think There Should Be Any More Suggestions Becuz The Beta Looks Far Perfect But The Only Thing Missing Is No One Knows If U Can Blow Up A Big Piece Of Land Or Sometimes If U Power Up In A Level The ground Blows Up Around U Like Piccolo Was Fighting Imperfect Cell In That City(It Might Happen If U Turn SSJ or Transform). :]

ultrassj_vegeta

U
now where did that come from???...... but yeh that wud be cool... but u'd like lose speed of the game and it wud be chuggy.....i just noticed u hav like a capital for like every word that u type....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i sed.. LIKE.. keyword.. LIKE.. not all.... honestly... so u went round and bolded them..... *sigh*...... i can feel the spam level rising.....they already hav good fx for powerup and stuff.. get those videos that they had.. ne1 hav the links for all the vids??

edit: sum1 deleted their post.... it was like in between mine and mine... no i sound like a fool.... ah well.. ignore this then

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well Ultra SSJ Vegeta I Can't Help It ,Its How I Type And I Can't Get Over it becuz i am not used to writing this way becuz my pinky finger is somewhere lost looking for shift.Well I Wanna Know Wat Do U Mean By Chuggy It Will Be Pretty Phat IF They Did Do That. :]

Best answers
Chuggy isnt the right word. Basically the more destructable terrain on the map, the more it will lag for users. Currently there are a few maps already out there with destructable terrain. Check out The Red Saiyan Mod Resource Page by Spin. He has lots of maps and models to download.

IMHO: Transforming will never destroy the terrain, unless it was a certain destructable object. If you expect the ground to break anywhere u transform, then the whole map would have to be destructable. Might as well kiss that idea goodbye :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*Kisses Idea Goodbye*;( Well How Will It Lag Everybody??? It'll Like Only Be Around Destructable Places????:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DUKE
cf is the transformation status (don't ask what it means) they have re-done (or are re-doing ir) so don't go by that old hud. It will be ALOT DIFFERENT as far as i can see

btw what is your sudjestion off topic...
"cf" stands for "change form" aka "transform"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
do u have to reach a certain limit on the bar to transform and if it reaches it u press a button(Note:If This Is Spamming Then I Dunno Wtf Is Wrong With U People)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya do realise ya gunna get an official warning for this, not even i spammed this much and i was borderline for a warning(i think)

/and i aint talkin bout this post

from what i know once ya reach a certain PL ya can transform initially it takes alot of Ki for SSJ's to keep form but the higher ya PL the higher your form mastery and the higher that is the less Ki it takes to hold form eventually you can hold form indefinitly(requires no Ki to stay transformed)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorry To Spam But Cheeseman Told Me Spamming Is Posting 1 Word Posts Or Not Talking About The Topic And I Was Talking About Tha Topic In The Previous Post And no I Don't Spam As Much As U Do My Man.(Talks About Topic)Well Can Someone Answer My Previous Question????:]

Best answers
GEEZ MAN SORRYYYYYYY

Sorry to come and tell u u guys are doin great work here
sorry i wont say it no more is that better then ? HUH ???
A guy cant even say his oppignon no more or u guys have to critizize it(or however u write it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Belgische dude
GEEZ MAN SORRYYYYYYY

Sorry to come and tell u u guys are doin great work here
sorry i wont say it no more is that better then ? HUH ???
A guy cant even say his oppignon no more or u guys have to critizize it(or however u write it)
You can do that, but do it in the right part of the forum, you see this wasnt a suggestion, even thought this is a suggestion part of the forum. This should have been posted in noobie central or ESF Chat. Please remember that. :D

Best answers
hmmmm cheese us crust (cool word), esf will gonna be damn pretty.

but one thing i want to know.

will your transforming first last sum seconds, and after u mastered it it last 1 millisecond with teh ssj transforming beep???

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah I Wanna Know The Question That Dorn Asked And When U Die Will U Respawn As An SSJ Or Normal???:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think u should respawn as normal.. so u can see all the cool transformations again! and it would.. be sorta suCky if u become ssj and u always respawn as that.. wouldn'T it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom