The Hud

Best answers
That hud is so big. I think it should be aligned on the bottom because then you can see to your bottom-left better. It would also make the playing screen bigger if you aligned all the bars in a single row on the bottom.

Either that or just make it smaller. Because it's really too big. Other than that, the new beta looks awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have to agree with you, the hub is way to big, it also looks very "newbie" like, but i hear its being re-done again, so dont worry about it, im sure the new one will be better

Best answers
The reason the HUD looks so big is because they didn't make a size HUD that fit that particular resolution...on my screen, it lines up correctly (the highest resolution HL will allow).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I Think The HUD Inn The Beta Is Pretty Phat Becuz It Fits With Tha Big Maps :]

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hud is huge and will be fixed...i hope. That is all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a bad hud, sorry, but you got ALL that extra crap on it, the "metal" line looking things around it, u chould cut down the hud by half if u took them out

ultrassj_vegeta

U
mayb if the spread it out more... like hav somee on the left.. and some on the right... ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
makeing the hud translucent caused so many problems alst time so i dont think that is an option. Also i belive that the "Bars" should be thinner i think they look too big, also i think it should be spread out along the bottom more and not just up one side.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah with the alpha hud if ya have a bright back ground ya can see anything or anything thats done in yellow or somethin like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe they should have a hud contest lol and let ppl send esf theres ideas ^_^ i would do one for sure

Best answers
Now I see why they wanted the HUD a secret, so people like you guys wouldn't complain. I'm sure the HUD doesn't bother at all in game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
maybe they should have a hud contest lol and let ppl send esf theres ideas ^_^ i would do one for sure
Yeah that would be cool i know for sure i would be in!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry, the HUD is being re-redone. It's gonna be just right. :D

Best answers
You dont' have to take anything away, or even make it smaller. If the HUD is aligned in a single row on the bottom it would be perfect, and the playing screen would be bigger as well. This is a great and simple solution.

If it's not possible to have it all in a single row, then have one thing on the side. It's not a huge complaint or anything, just a suggestion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one suggestion ill make about the hud but its probibly being done when it gets redone but seeing as how ya PL is displayed as a number the cf (change form) bar could be placed behind it which would reduce the space used and wouldnt make it any harder to see or use or anythin like that, well what ya think

Best answers
Just look at dmz's for example, nice and small, not half the screen ****.

and get rid of that fugly metal look, kthx.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
while i *thinks of non flammy word* dislike DMZ that may be just what i mean, just PL in numbers CF in bar behind :)

oh and the size thing was bacause of the resolution:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But you do have to agree the DMZ hud does look more organised and easier to read.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom