Skin

What do you think about the Trunks skin ?

• It's very good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's good

• It's ok

• It's bad

• It's very bad

• IT SUX LIKE HELL !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I'd say the Trunks skin is [edited, in the name of courtesy and common manners]
sorry for the skinmaker, I just can't stand the skin ... :]

*In future, think wisely about your choice of words, if you dont like it, thats fine, but to call it less than good, or to insinuate that it performs a function usually associated with a vacuum cleaner just isnt acceptable, This is merely advice, lets hope it gets to you in time, otherwise, cya soon with a warning ;) *
Cheeseman

-subhero-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id like to see a option between good and very good, if it was a test with like a school grading system id say its a A- good but not flawless, but im not sure if a better job could have been done there may be limitations with the max number of polys or somethin

ultrassj_vegeta

U
vegetaz... ur a fag.. its good.. i voted for ok... coz the hair is a bit weird... but the skin is good... wen u say is bad... can u tell me wats so bad bout it?

Best answers
Wat is wrong with you noOB good if you dont like it go away.

i think its great, best model i have seen for ever..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say its good because of the color and texture of it.. looks like the best proportioned and colored model out there for half life :p just the hair looks sooo weird.. it doesn't puff out on the sides, and he's missing some sidebuRns from the front.. so i said good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah just the hair in the front side shot and the feet in the side on shot other wise its perfect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually think the skin is great but yeah the hair is just a little weird but nothing that makes the model or skin "BaD" i actually things the model and skin are very good.

BrunO

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
vegetaz... ur a fag.. its good.. i voted for ok... coz the hair is a bit weird... but the skin is good... wen u say is bad... can u tell me wats so bad bout it?
You cant just go around flameing people because they have a difference in opinion :S

I voted for good, becase the hair is also a little wierd. All in all its a great skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i agree, that guy thinks hes an admin, nothing but spam, flameing ppl for haveing a difference of opinaion and telling ppl to lock topics

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people think that everyone who says this thread should be closed thinks their and admin/mod. Its not true because everyoen did that atleast, or will in there lifetime. Its just them being pissed off by stupidity.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SS u retard i was not just talking about THIS one thread, everyones asked a thread to be closed, but this idiot ends most of his post with

"close this now:S "

Best answers
its the best trunks model ive ever seen...but that aint sayin much when u look at the alpha model and DMZ's trunks.... its good but not perfect, he looks a little stoned

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all models have things wroung with him to me

gokus face is abit odd, trunks's sword is too thick

but they are still great models, why nit-pick at the bad points, some ppl are never happy..

Best answers
Lot better than the Model in Alpha 2 Ic an tell you right now ;) ;) ;)

I said it was good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well better than the solid yellowness in now :p

Best answers
I think his feet look funny, like he has no toes! Just reeeally fat and short, kinda reminds me of buu or something. His hair also looks weird, like its stuck to his head and not fluffy. Other than that, I think its a great model.

Best answers
it is impossible to make everything look perfect from the first time u know. corrections will be made for the next version.

to Vegetaz: i'd like to see U make a skin of Trunks that looks better than this one. don't critisise everything.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ahem.. bad skin? plz... that is the second best one i like.. the first is the ssj trunks in dmz... u hafta admit it is pretty good... (dmz one) but i would like the 2 strands of hair in the front if .. i duno if tahts easy or not so i wouldnt know how to do it..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HOw can you say that skin is bad? That skin owns and the Ssj Goku, Simply AmAzInG O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That trunks skin is easily the best I have seen. Please list why you think its bad and maybe you will stop getting flamed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom