Website storaged PL of Players

Best answers
what about that??? if u play until u r at 5 millions, u can save that so u have that pl if u join the server the next time

Best answers
That's be VERY unfair for newcommers don't ya think?

Just my opinion but this is a bad suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what if someone hacks this server?
and there must be account for every name you use in esf
what about people using the same name?
and who wants to pay for this server?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly its a huge operation to do something like that, Diablo2 battle.net is a perfect exacmple of this and the problems that are encountered

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
exactly its a huge operation to do something like that, Diablo2 battle.net is a perfect exacmple of this and the problems that are encountered
you say it. thats what i mean.

if sumone is new on the server??? what then??? do you ever played beta before??? the esf team said the gameplay will be different so newbies have a chance i think.. but a skilled newjoiner can kill him easily. he can sneak up behind him and fire sum attacks, then he gets stronger.

it is not a problem if a high pl fights a low pl. in the show a low pl wouldnt fight a high pl, because he can defeat him easily. then he kills him and he never comes back again. in esf there u dont have only life, u have unlimited. so you can sneak up behind him and you get more pl than him. so u can make, if the guy is at pl 20 (mio) the guy with 1 million gets about 2 mio for killing him i think, so if he hurt him to his half he gets 1 mio. then he has 2 mio with only 2 or 3 khh.

you only have to wait till he loads his attack, then you can go to him and make sum melee attacks (melee in beta will be cool). enough tactix for u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom