char baby char

Best answers
I was wonder in the future releases if they are going to just work on transformation or will u begin to implement other characters like Goten Trunks, fusions Ginyu Force ( maybe just Ginyu) Dabura, The Namek Dragon Andriods( at least 17 and 18)

I was also wondering if u were going to give goku ssj3 cuz it kind of makes him unfair to fight lets say gohan as a ssj2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think their gunna add quite that many chars

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wasn it they sposed to add like those custom chars?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the custom chars definitly one extra maybe one or two more MAYBE but they wont be in the beta1, beta1 will have redone original chars

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In beta1 all the chaactrs that were in the alpha will be done. but the next release should have the custom chacters and other chacters.

BrunO

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There might be new characters in Beta 1 . . . but don't hold your breath. However Beta 2 will have new Z characters and Custom characters from SS Vegeta, Xstortionist, Zero, Nighthawk and Possibly PC Joe. Not all of the team have a custom character. The Forum character should be included but I won't hold my breath. :p

Of course, all of this is subject to change or error. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
There might be new characters in Beta 1 . . . but don't hold your breath. However Beta 2 will have new Z characters and Custom characters from SS Vegeta, Xstortionist, Zero, Nighthawk and Possibly PC Joe. Not all of the team have a custom character. The Forum character should be included but I won't hold my breath. :p

Of course, all of this is subject to change or error. :D
I think you are forgetting someone, Vassago he made that Lord Zero didnt he and that was his custom character and its finished isnt it? (but not put in-game)

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom