super pls

Best answers
I was playing in a server and we were doing a kamehameha vs a finalflash and we held it prob for a good 30 min and it got real powerful. It was so powerful that when it blew up everything in the map was destroyed (the map was dbz_cell) anyways when i respawned i found thayt i had a pl over 1 billion. Affter that we fought a bit and i let people kill me so theyre pl would be as high as mine. So.... again we power struggled for an even longer time and when it blew up i had a pl of 1.26 billion with out turbo.

Best answers
30 minutes? Does this sound a little far fetched to anyone else. I mean after 1 minute you run out of energy and fall to the ground.

Best answers
Trust me its posible, if u pl when standing on ground u gain back ki as fast as you waist it. I have had a very similar experiance, but my pl was no over 1 billion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gumps right, if both the players are on the floor you get about 1000 or whatever ki back when u run out, this would work normally in ps cos the other person would just slam his beam into your face, but if the other guy stops pushing, u can regain ki

but it does not take 30 mins, 15 would of been enuff, me and a friend of mine also tryed that, with 2 karmahamas, he was cell and i was goku

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet it could be possible if it was planned ahaead of time. Or both players figured it out while they were doing it.

-Karrde-

CCX2

C
If this is Sir Wyatt,or what used to be that.

I really suggest you dont believe it,hes full of ****...

Best answers
i do belive him becuase its posible, if u dont think it is try it your self. make sure to have turbo off and be standing on the ground.

Best answers
Shadow is a homo when i first started esf i went to a server wiht him and i thought he was cheating so he made a big deal bout it and challenged em to a duel an everytime we got to a seer to duel hed have some lame excuse to runaway. The one time we actually got started to fight an as i was bout to kill him he killed himself and said that i didnt win. So dont listen to him hes a little pussy. "plus i was still a noob when i fought him"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i havent heard of PL's going up but i have heard of PL's reseting which is *** if youve become real strong then go back to like 1 000 000 or 750 000

Best answers
i done it me an efiye we sat ther we keep it going but falling to the groud when we u get below a surtain ki level u auto recharge with out stoping the beam we did it, and we got killer pls after that

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm... if were both goku.. both on ground..... or sumthin.. or on clifs...... both did same attack.. both same pl... then perhaps.. but 30 mins???... .talk bout boring... u ppl sad or summin... i not gonna wait there for 30 mins... pffft.... L.......... i dun fink its poss...

Best answers
i bit but in mine we were both vegeta in my sever we final flashing both at one end of the map flly charged then we had some there people there they were fireing solar flares and kame waves into the middle of the ps. it was so fun plus when i bet him the whole map died every one. the goku tryed to get away but didnt make it out of the teleport

CCX2

C
Originally posted by Wyatt
Shadow is a homo when i first started esf i went to a server wiht him and i thought he was cheating so he made a big deal bout it and challenged em to a duel an everytime we got to a seer to duel hed have some lame excuse to runaway. The one time we actually got started to fight an as i was bout to kill him he killed himself and said that i didnt win. So dont listen to him hes a little pussy. "plus i was still a noob when i fought him"

bull****

when I last fought you, you had a score of 250 frags and 200 something deaths when I joined, and you killed me once saying I sucked and would never be as good as you,your a liar,a sore loser,and I never called u a cheater.in your klittle GB23 server,i killed you and u said u had 3 other people on you,get used to it,if u kill me once,you think your the best and i suck,if i kill u once,you make a lame excuse.

It was the other way around,when I first played you,you had a score of 23 and 13,and mine was 0 and 0, within a few minutes I caught up to you with a score of 23 and 2 and u were screaming cheater get out of my server,WHEN IT WASNT EVEN YOUR SERVER!

AND YOU WERE THE ONE WHO MADE EXCUSES WHEN I KILLED YOU! YOU CHANGE THE WHOLE ****IN STORY AROUND! YOUR NO SUPER BOUTEDEN 23RD CHAMP,YOU SUCK! IF YOU KILLED ME ONCE,YOU WOULD DECARE "VICTORY" AND SAY I WOULD NEVER BE AS GOOD AS YOU,WHENEVER I KILLED YOU,YOU MADE A LAME ASS EXCUSE AND SAID IT DIDNT COUNT. I HAVE PROOF STILL THAT I KICKED YOUR ASS. i HAVE PICS PROOVING IT WIHT MY SCORE.SO UNTIL YOU HAVE PROOF YOUR BETTER THEN ME SHUT THE **** UP!

*geez clam down ;/*
-Dev

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wyatt
do not flame on these forums ever again this is an official warning

anyway as for the topic it is possible I did this with spin once and we went for about half and hour

Best answers
Wyatt

u were at me sever do u remenber that fight plus u had no chance aganist me of efife

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is possible to do a power struggle for that long. But I have heard/seen the power levels eventually reset. I dont think they can go to a billion...not yet anyways.

For the majority of you. Please, learn better typing skills. I have the hardest time reading some of your posts.

Best answers
I think those two dweebs need to settle that in pm. And stop wasting our time.

Best answers
Wyatt, your full of **** u pussy. We all know that Shadow can kick your ass. I was at his house when he was kicking your lame ass around. I know Shadow and all of the time he has played he has never used one single cheat especially to beat little ******s like you. Who couldnt woop your ass?

you got 2 people to like you. add and )V(ajin Cell,cuz you told them you were some 23rd boutendn champ,which you arent,you suck,and like shadow said,he has proof he kicked your ass,in your own server and you know it!

Best answers
Hey now people, that verbal content is making me scared, oh and how high can power levels go in this version that's out right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom