Hello all ima new

Best answers
Hi i am new. I just wanted to say hi.I alredy know the rulez i was in several forums before this.

Best answers
well woopedoo

na sorry WELCOME
ballon explodes with confeetly inside

Dont act like a noOB and u will do well here. U LOSE your status if u aske for the beta so dont do that . but WELCOME TO THE LAST FIRST U WILL EVER GO TO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and remember read around before ya post if the question your asking has been asked several times people will flame ya into the ground about it

ohh and welcome

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greetings and salutations, jjenjr.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey jjenjr

Well, if you say you already know the rules, there isn't much to say.

Best answers
WELCOME SON UF DURAN, YOU WILL DO WELL UPON THE GREAT LANDS OF KALIMDOR....

welcome :)

Best answers
Hi, i'm new too! But, i'm brazilian, and i don't speak english very well!:fight:

Best answers
Hello Brazucz and hello jjenjr! Just giving a welcome to the forums. I'm pretty new myself, but I have already learned that these people help out a bunch if you need anything. Have fun posting and remember not to spam, they dont like it o_o !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think these welcome threads are just a reason to spam, the "can ya gimme some tips" ones and others along those lines are fine but pure wecome threads are spamage to the maximum capacity

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
i think these welcome threads are just a reason to spam, the "can ya gimme some tips" ones and others along those lines are fine but pure wecome threads are spamage to the maximum capacity
a question:

spam=flood?

i'm not a flooder! i know forums! I am a moderator on www.localdocrime.com.br/forum (brazilian site):)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what does that have to do with anything, i wasnt talking about anyone in particular just wecome threads and how their being used

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
what does that have to do with anything, i wasnt talking about anyone in particular just wecome threads and how their being used
oh, sorry!:)
and thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom