The Ginyu Force

Best answers
Sure they got there collective asses (Can i curse here?) kicked by Goku, Vegeta, and somewhat Krillin and Gohan, but it would be interesting to have them and there powers, (Well the toad guy Guildo would be sorta hard to have his freeze time by holding his breath, but Ginyus body metamorphisis would be awsome.

Also when i first looked at the mod when it was in the eaaaarrrly public beta, when you could choose characters i think it said something about changing to Super Saiyan, morphing for Frieza, and turning into the big monkey, but im not sure if it will be added in, I mean its pretty obivious that Super Saiyan would be added in, but just super sayian or super saiyan level 2,3, and the weird 4 seen in GT, but would Friezas changing be added in?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No gt crap.
Been suggested, and I do want them in :D
No SSJ4 >_< bad gt bad.

Best answers
That makes sense, i have no frickin idea what most of GT is about, and from what I heard its mainly crap.

Maybe there could be a taunt animation of the Ginyu Pose, hehe.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Shalashaska
(Can i curse here?)

Only if you don't try and circumvent our swear filter. Ass is ok. ****, *****, ****, ****, *** and a few others are not.

See how it works? :p

Best answers
Yeah, I know how those things work, awhile ago at some other forum (For Vampire the Masqerade Redemption) i passed the curse filter once by accident, i was swiflty banned, then for some unknown reason the site crashed O_O But i had nothing to do with it. Just ass and damn right? (I wont curse much anyway)

Best answers
Originally posted by Shalashaska
Maybe there could be a taunt animation of the Ginyu Pose, hehe.
I was thinking the same thing, I think it should be a team taunt. For capture the dragon balls or team DM.

Best answers
Well as for their powers, Ginyus would be awsome, take over his opponent and force his opponents to be him, and maybe throw some toads in onto namek for fun :D

Reccoome would be really strong, Jase strong and sort of fast, The blue alien guy (Cant remeber name) would be the fastest, but Guildo would just suck, since itd be hard to let him freeze time online, maybe allow the player to do it once for a few seconds or sumthing.

I also got one question regarding piccilo in ESF, is he the piccilo fused with Nail, or fused with Kami?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the 4-eyed frog wouldn't be able to stop time, but he could freeze the other guys. :D

Best answers
Well, since he moves really fast with the time freeze, maybe that could be interpreted in a regenerating move that allows you to travel extremely quickly, since you're moving through stilled time. So you'd move incredibly fast, but you couldn't use it all the time because:

a) It would be hard to control deliactely
b) It should be programmed you can't, since Guldo had trouble holding his breath for long periods of time.

His freezing ability is something else all together. Also, given his levitation maybe he'd have some advantage in cap the DBs? But with the holding your breath I guess we'd better not.

Best answers
Well he would have to join the Ginyu excersize program to actually get in shape to hold his breath long enough

Best answers
Man, u know alot of the details of the ginyu saga, don't u (the ginyu training camp). Well..perhaps not since the ginyu saga was just airing recently on Cartoon Network.

Well enough rant. It would be nice to have some of the ginyu force on the bad side. I know there are plans to add another Z fighter into the mix in a future release but, i wonder if they will consider adding another bad guy. As far as the beta is concerned.... i believe they are only adding the missing characters and altering exisiting ones (like goku). Also one transformation for each person i believe.

Perhaps the team will look at this thread and consider one of the ginyu force in the future :) Cmon now, who wouldn't want to see, a new bad guy?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldnt be bad if the team had nothing better to do but they do so..............

Best answers
they could freeze time like they did in Dmz.. just make you wait like when your stamina hits zero

this is stupid.. *Closed*

*edit* hmmm.... i swore i did it once...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom