bots!

Best answers
Hi... I'm from Brazil, and I can't speak english very well...

I have a question: There are bots to ESF? what's URL?

please, help me :fight:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, there is Akimbot. Or you could wait until the Beta release(Akimbot won't work with it.) And ESF will have it's very own bot specific to ESF.

I'd just wait it out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup i wish we had bots in the beta now would make testing easyer....

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
Well, there is Akimbot. Or you could wait until the Beta release(Akimbot won't work with it.) And ESF will have it's very own bot specific to ESF.

I'd just wait it out.
hey that's what i wanted to say.. ow well..
it's right, i hope it will be smart bots, unlike all those CS bots witch walk against the wall untill they see you..

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks

I'd just wait it out.
My version it's Alpha, and the akimbot work great!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
yup i wish we had bots in the beta now would make testing easyer....
I can't believe it... Hibiki is actually saying something positive about bots :shocked: .

Hehe, anyway: I'm the guy who's making the official ESF-Bot. Can't get it to join the game yet, though... :cry:

Best answers
whel whel whel,the akim bot sucks,just wait for the beta and bid for vegetto,thats the only way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what it would simply be easyer cause u could test out the scatter shot with out pisses people off with constant crashing >_<

Best answers
I'm also one wishing for those bots of yours Vegetto, for some reason, those AKimbots seem to not like ESF. Most people I know that have combined the two say they don't work well at all. Here's hoping you are able to crush all those bugs with the bots before the beta comes out! :D :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom