Dragon's balls

Best answers
I have afew questions about the D balls, if you guys have time to answer them. 1.Can you trow them? Guess you could transform and let go of it in flight and let it enersa(not sure if thats spelled right)do the rest. 2. Can you steal a dragon ball while the dragon is being summoned? How many can you carry? One perhand. 3. If you can trow them, can you ping some one in the head with one?

Thats all I'd like to know. :fight:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol thow it at someones head lmao

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I assume you will be able to pick them up since you have to collect them. I'm not sure why you'd throw it. Don't you want all of them.

I assume you can't steal them while the dragon is being called.

And it's spelled inertia. :D

Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
lol thow it at someones head lmao
ping some one in the head with one?
HAHA that would be so worth it.
I'd like to see you sick the dragon on someone.

Best answers
Unfortunately, CTDB is going to be reworked so...I can't really answer any of those questions because I don't know how it will be. Although I have a really good idea of how we're gonna do it, but nothing is set in stone yet :)

Best answers
Lot of things being reworked seems like, hope they don't rework the whole mod. :tired:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could see throwing thjem have a use. Say you can only carry one at a time. You could pass it if you get into a ight spot, or want to move it faster than you'rer moving (say maybe a pass travels at 1.25x turbo speed or 1.5x).

-Karrde-

Best answers
You guys are doncidering trowing right, I mean it would be cool to bean some one it the head with it. You want this dragon ball to much here ya go *beans noob in the head with DB* *noob gets nocked out* You asked for it.:fight:

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk

Too late...almost done doing it too :)
Why? wuts wrong with what you got already?
If you planning to rework it, why not release what you have already have?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um......can u attack with the dballs??... like wen u carryin them can u still attack ppl.. and fight ur way out??

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense, but I think attacking with them is kinda a lamwe idea. I was just saying I could theoretically see passing them.

-Karrde-

Best answers
If you could throw them, and catching them was as simple as touching them... you'd have a whole new game!

I can see it now, it'd be like some kind of crazy mix of football, basketball, and quidditch! (For those who haven't read any Harry Potter, disregard that last one)

"Vegeta! You're about to get creamed, pass me that ball. I'm faster!"
*aerial passing of ball ensues, multiple players try to intercept, etc.*

Sounds like fun!
On the other hand, unless there were teams who'd let go of a dragonball without being knocked out...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok thats dumb....

why not summon the dragon and let them catch some kamehamehas :p

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by [UCB]Hi_There!
If you could throw them, and catching them was as simple as touching them... you'd have a whole new game!

I can see it now, it'd be like some kind of crazy mix of football, basketball, and quidditch! (For those who haven't read any Harry Potter, disregard that last one)

Sounds like fun!
On the other hand, unless there were teams who'd let go of a dragonball without being knocked out...?

That would be a good addition IF you had to summon the dragon in a specific spot and from what ive read you can summon the dragon anywhere.

Best answers
what exactly do they do? If i gather them will i become invincible? Are they for bringing back my team(won't my team automatically respawn)? Is this how you win a certain type of game? I just don't get it.
And if someone is carrying one and you blast him with a final flash wouldn't that destroy the dragonball? They talk about being careful because of destroying the dragonballs. Someone please explaing EVERYTHING and not just some of that cause ppl tend to get off track when you only explain a portion. Thanx

Best answers
Originally posted by [UCB]Hi_There!

Sounds like fun!

:S Harry Potter ;/

lol It does make sense to be able to throw them to a teammate

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The DB's grant you a wish. Ask the real team what the wishes are because I cant remember them. I think the DB's are invincible so in the game they wont be destructable. I could be wrong so ask a team member if my response isnt good enough for you.

Best answers
Originally posted by blackflame
what exactly do they do? If i gather them will i become invincible? Are they for bringing back my team(won't my team automatically respawn)? Is this how you win a certain type of game? I just don't get it.
And if someone is carrying one and you blast him with a final flash wouldn't that destroy the dragonball? They talk about being careful because of destroying the dragonballs. Someone please explaing EVERYTHING and not just some of that cause ppl tend to get off track when you only explain a portion. Thanx
Read a few posts back...you'll see what I had to say on the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom