SSj Transformation

Best answers
On the next release will you have some fighters go ussj or will you just skip that stage and go to ssj2?

Best answers
damn right, Crusader knows his stuff. *booty dances* And Cell, Buu, and Frieza all get a transformation.

Best answers
I meant in the Next release after the beta, will the next form will be ussj or ssj2?

Best answers
Trunks is only Saiyan that doesn't go SSJ2...he goes USSJ. Or maybe I should say that Trunks is only Saiyan that goes USSJ...either way, USSJ is a Trunks only thing ;)

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh yeah!
*Tries to do booty dance*
*Trips over computer chair*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they could change it though so its not really the bottem line :p

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Trunks is only Saiyan that doesn't go SSJ2...he goes USSJ. Or maybe I should say that Trunks is only Saiyan that goes USSJ...either way, USSJ is a Trunks only thing ;)
Now im kinda worried about how trunks will be considered to the rest of the saiyan. ISnt ssj2 just plain better than ussj? Or are you gana change it around so it will be more balanced

Best answers
I know ussj is super strong, but isn ssj2 stronger faster, ect......

Maybee he could get ussj way before any one would be able to get ssj2

Best answers
well Vegeta And Goku went ussj also. Goku going ussj in the room of spirit and time and Vegeta when he was charging that big final flash.

Best answers
I really don't think the final version of ESF should have anymore than 1 transformation, maybe 2. Just add more characters, cause if you add more transformations everything would be unbalanced. Certain people just don't transform, I'm sure it was hard enough considering Krillin's transformation let alone worry what Trunks would be after USSJ...

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
I really don't think the final version of ESF should have anymore than 1 transformation, maybe 2. Just add more characters, cause if you add more transformations everything would be unbalanced. Certain people just don't transform, I'm sure it was hard enough considering Krillin's transformation let alone worry what Trunks would be after USSJ...

It will balance out because it will take a while to change form and you will lose a lot of ki in the more powerful forms.Like with SSJ3 he will lose a lot of ki really fast and will change back to SSJ2 (or normal,depends on what team wants). It will all balance out in the end.

Note: Ths is just a well formulated guess by a non-teammember. It is subject to change at anytime.

Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
will USSJ be slower to ?

like say... as Slow as Krillin in the Alpha :]
Yes it will be slower :) USSJ form will move the same speed Trunks' normal form speed is. In other words, Trunks moves at so and so speed in his normal form. When he goes SSJ, he moves at so and so speed (which is faster than his so and so speed at his normal form). When he goes USSJ, he moves at so and so speed (same so and so speed of his normal form).

Best answers
Ahh good thanks for clearing that :)

something troubling you Nighthawk ?

you didn't smile in your post :p
you normally smile in all of em

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom