Maybe add a secret tranformation

Best answers
The electricity thread inspired this.

Since theres only 1 transformation per character.
I figured add a little surprise.
This should happen after Gohan has reached his SSJ form.

I don't know what the power levels are gonna be like in Beta1, by say for instance at 1 mil he becomes SSJ, right.
Well once he reaches 2 mil and he's still SSJ, why not add a surprise L2 Tranformation, no special animations or anything.
Don't even change the model.
Just add a somewhat constant spark of electricity flowing around him.

It would be fun. Just to signify that he's a mighty Saiyan. Not to unbalance anything though. I mean everyone should be able to reach that power level but he should be the only one with that pretty effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All SSJ2's have that field of electricity around them.

Best answers
Yup they sure do. But its such an easy thing to add.
Requires no new models or anything.
They're already taking the extra time to redo most of the models and thats gonna stall the release anyways.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat just add like a sparky type sprite around them??...... that cud be done.. like dmz has that gold thing that look like crap......

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah thats a good idea. It could be a more visual way of identifying the person on the server not to mess with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so basicly u want to give gohan a supream un fair advantage...

yeah sure like thats gonna happen

Best answers
what about making that GFX for the person which is the strongest on the server....

i mean, everybody sees that he is the strongest so no one has to look the scores. on the scouter he would appear blinkin so he cant hide hahah thats the disadvantage of being the strongest

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Normally when your the strongest person on a server you dont hide, but this would still help you tell who to attack and get a huge PL boost.

Best answers
They're already taking the extra time to redo most of the models and thats gonna stall the release anyways.
Actualy they are redoing the models to make them look better thus making more of a quality release.

I think you see my point there. Anyways the models are just about finished, mainly waiting on the code stabalization, new attacks and stuff like that.
what about making that GFX for the person which is the strongest on the server....

i mean, everybody sees that he is the strongest so no one has to look the scores. on the scouter he would appear blinkin so he cant hide hahah thats the disadvantage of being the strongest..
Well this is already done in sort of oa way. It doesnt show it visualy on the character, but you can tell on the scouter. Say if a person just turned SSJ, that persons dot on the radar grows quite large, while the others look small to it. The dots on the scouter adjust them selfs according to your powerlvl and everyone elses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think this idea is all that great... It doesn't happen in the series and the team is trying to stick to the series as much as possible (if I'm correct). So I don't think it's gonna be in.

Best answers
I thought the scouter says the enemies PL? Wouldn't that tell you who not to touch anyways??

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto
I don't think this idea is all that great... It doesn't happen in the series and the team is trying to stick to the series as much as possible (if I'm correct). So I don't think it's gonna be in.
So you're sayin there is no L2 SSJ in the series?

And Hibiki, if you woulda read my post you would see there is no big advantage. It just a visual effect. Everyone can reach that power level, but Gohan would have the effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes talking about the scouter and that is exatly how it works in the series people can tell the difference between big pls and high pls

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
hes talking about the scouter and that is exatly how it works in the series people can tell the difference between big pls and high pls
so whats the difference between high and big pls???

if u have a pl of 100.000.000, is it big or high??? i think its both because big and high pl is the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by phrack50

So you're sayin there is no L2 SSJ in the series?
What the **** are you talking about? I said that things that aren't in the series will not be in ESF! You're suggesting that I said that things that aren't in the BETA aren't in the series ;/ .

Anyway, I didn't say that SSJ2 was not in the series.

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto

You're suggesting that I said that things that aren't in the BETA aren't in the series ;/ .

Thats gotta be the most confusing statement I've ever seen.
Could you clear that up?

Anyways, you said that something wasn't in the series. And if you look at the topic you'd see what I was refering to. So I figured thats what you meant. Sorry I misunderstood you....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read what he said stupid

he that he wont be adding things that wernt in the series

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just jave something to say if u add to much visual effects its ganna lag u by way of your vid card. this only applies to people who have weak vid cards of corse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom