A "Suggestion"...............

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want a suggestion.............

make the trunks model with this frame, they current Trunk's head needs to be tweeked. his hair seems like clay attached to his skull.

i hope you plan to add model animation to the hair, that would be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a question.. if frieza's tale is animated, will cell's tail be animated as well??

Best answers
There isn't an updated Vegeta model. Way it works is, this beta we update about half the models, get the rest of the other models in. Next release we do everybody that's left :) Or something along those lines ;)

Best answers
Ah ok :) I guess it's better then doin em all now and makin us wait longer :)

Wow... Nighthawk you doin your nightly rounds on the forums ? Your replying to all my messages :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep like it says in me sig [ESF]nighthawk is da kingest (Y)

Best answers
So your saying that if vegeta goes SSJ he still the same!? (same model!? no hair diff? No eye Diff? AWW MAN)O_O O_O O_O O_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Final Vegeta
So your saying that if vegeta goes SSJ he still the same!? (same model!? no hair diff? No eye Diff? AWW MAN)O_O O_O O_O O_O
who says that??

i think u read wrong, because evry char has a transformation model, the saiyans go ssj1, cell imperfect, and freezer form 2. forgot one??? piccolo and krilling, but i dont know what they have

Best answers
:S uhh... hello No0bz0r... * knocks on Final vegeta's head * They already showed us the ssj vegeta model.... But since your obviously a n00b i'll let you slide without to much flaming... ;/

Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
:S uhh... hello No0bz0r... * knocks on Final vegeta's head * They already showed us the ssj vegeta model.... But since your obviously a n00b i'll let you slide without to much flaming... ;/
yeah kick those n00bish replies. oh man when the beta is at 50 % they all ask When does it come out? and when the beta is nearly finished they ask so stupid things oh man.

sorry for that flaming but this has to be said.

Best answers
topic says enuf if you wanna stay in the forum that is....
and no im not a noob im just not a guy who checks alot of models dont like that? your problem...:\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom