New melee vid

Best answers
Man that clip had better resolotion then the last one. The part where gohan punts goku into the air was great.:D

Best answers
I think it was way to laggy I couldn't even tell. Do all the testers got 56k?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why did they make one in high res but witha 56ker:S ppl dont want to see how it runs with 500ping

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i can´t make mutch sense frome the video first fly smah lagggg
lagggg lagggg ok please make a Melee video with atleast 100 ping or lower
thats a mutch better ideah in my eyes.

I don´t really understand how this new melee works are you flying into eatch other or ? are you smashing with some sort of melee attack !
it looks a bit wierd in my eyes !

Best answers
ok guys stop complaining about the lag, Val is the onyl one that knows how to make these vids besides freedom and hes on 56k.... you can tell alot, he smacks his up, then he smack his down, and Hibiki yells GOD DA*MN IT

:D and the melee looks tight, also check out those animations :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vid looks pretty cool.. i like the GFX to all of it.. hehe it looks pretty hard thoe sort of.. i mean, if u wanna do a kick to someone in the air, if he's movign around a lot, wouldn't it be pretty hard to do it? i hope hitting somebody would be easier.. oh i also hope it isn't juss kicking someone into the air, althought it looked pretty super :p

Best answers
Great clip guys.. so i need to suckup to Val, Hibiki, Offspring, and Gamesage for information ;) j/k
keep up the good work, if it works on you're 56k it will definately work on my cable...

Best answers
some nice melee action there.never would have thought it would be like that.

btw don't make an other melee clip.people will just complain about something else like "couldn't you shout a beam" ect ect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must have screwed up somewhere cause my mediaplayer does not show it. And if I run it in DivX itself I have no sound. (mediaplayer does do the sound)

Best answers
Come on Tepus dont complain all the time. :S

I thought it was really cool.

Oh thank you beta testers for putting this together :D

Man now im really itching for the beta

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that's the point ;P Don't wanna give away too much all at once :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was yelling cause me and val were having a battle and then offspring (or was it gamesage....) just runs up and smacks me in the butt....

though most of that fight was just offspring *****ing about crap... :rolleyes:

i did fight val later and owned his ass a whole bunch :D

Best answers
Just for you to know, yes I was having some bad lag there. I asked everyone to record but alas, only I ended up recording while the rest just beat the hell outta each other =P. Ok, about the vid, there is a total of 6 hits in that vid. Starts off with me droping down, nailing hibiki into the ground, its hard to tell, but if you look closely when i come to the ground you can see my hands together since i did a blow to his head from above. From there I think kindly waited until hibiki got back up, kicked him high up into the air. I jump up, you can see offspring coming in and hitting hibiki back up into the air again. Then after I land, I then kick offspring into the air, but he quickly recovers, so I try to jump up and nail him while hes in the air, but he gets outta the way when he changes his attention to the cursing hibiki. I land down next to them where hibiki, who just stood back up, launches me into the air, and the offspring flies into hibiki sending him flying to the side. Not in the vid and in the back ground, is gamesage charging up a scatter beam, about 3 seconds after that vid ends he fires it and kills me and hibiki :p . There you have it, the explaintion of what happened since you couldnt see through the lag =P. Next time ill try to get the others to also record at the same time so theres more angles and it wont lag as bad. But even with that lag, its quite easy to still play esf. No, the mod isnt laggy, just I dont get a good ping on offspring's server :p .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah he sux0rs!!

and is *****y!!!! >_<

also just for the record gamesage isnt a test but offspring gave it to him cause hes his brother... (this as nothing to do with anything but i enjoy mentioning it :p )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well close enough...

LEAKERS!!!! >_<

blarg

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah I can see that the Melee combat has been GREATLY improved. No more just punching and kicking. I guess the team wasnt exaggerating when they said the Beta is totally different then the alpha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom