Jumping!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a question.. for the jumping, will you be able to control how high you jump? i mean, if you hold the space bar long, you jump higher.. just tap it, you jump shorter.. well if not, im suggesting to do it that way.. i mean lookin from the melee.. if someone is high in the air and you jump, then that person goes to the ground.. it'd suck coz then you'd lose track of em..:yes:

Best answers
I think they should add that. Flying is good but its way to slow, if they had really fast jumping that you can control how high they go that'd be ama-zing.

Best answers
maybe: when you hold barsapce (or the jump key), you jump more high...:idea:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm.. thats wut i said.. bar something i dunno :tired:

Best answers
Jumping works like this...to do a normal jump, press spacebar. To do a Power Jump, press Ctrl + Spacebar. Jumping takes ki, obviously the Power Jump uses a bit more than the normal. And jumping has been changed for the beta...it's not like the alpha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah cus only being able to jump bout a inch off the ground was kinda ***

Best answers
if u jump, are there those clouds on the ground where u jumped??? with pcjoes particle system??? that would be a nice eye candy

Best answers
i think holding the jump button would be better,

-make a more accurate jump
-using it to get around would be more fun
-add a more depth to gameplay
-uses with new melee system
-looks good

if you put this in, put it in beta 2

Best answers
hmmm jumping. lol the bunnyhoppers of cs. i see it coming:

hopp
*scatter beam*

hopp

hopp
*scatterbeam hits*
dead

Best answers
Now, this here ESF team wants to stick to the show, which is fine. But jumping and flying shouldn't use up Ki. I mean, in the show it doesn't do anything to them. Turbo flying, yes, that should take up even more ki than Turbo running, but both types of jumping, and normal flying shouldn't take off Ki.
I mean, it doesn't give anyone a great advantage, because the rate it takes off is so slow, that it doesn't bother most people. Just get rid of the taking of Ki altogether. Thats just one less bit of coding to worry about.

Best answers
Originally posted by -[GF]-Porunga
Now, this here ESF team wants to stick to the show, which is fine. But jumping and flying shouldn't use up Ki. I mean, in the show it doesn't do anything to them. Turbo flying, yes, that should take up even more ki than Turbo running, but both types of jumping, and normal flying shouldn't take off Ki.
I mean, it doesn't give anyone a great advantage, because the rate it takes off is so slow, that it doesn't bother most people. Just get rid of the taking of Ki altogether. Thats just one less bit of coding to worry about.
Watch the episode where Krillen and Gohan give Piccolo their energy to that Goku can finish making the Spirit Bomb. After Goku pegs Frieza with it and Piccolo fishes Goku out, Krillen and Gohan fly over to where they are at. Krillen specifically says it's hard to fly because they basically gave Piccolo almost all their energy. In other words, flying takes energy, even normal flying. The rate of energy it uses is insignificant; also, it's been a part of the code for awhile. Wouldn't taking it out be more work on our part??

Best answers
Originally posted by -[GF]-Porunga
what about makin it like bfp rc 3.0. there as u get ssj flying doesnt take any ki anymore.

Best answers
Just wondering since we are on the subject of Ki usage...when turbo is on will it reduce ki faster? Because in alpha it burns it pretty insignificantly. Turbo should be off more than on, and as of now it is on 90% of a game.

Oh and adding some particles to the ground where the player takes off of as they jump would make all the difference ;). But if it has to wait for the next release/patch, so be it. I just want to play the damn thing.

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
Just wondering since we are on the subject of Ki usage...when turbo is on will it reduce ki faster? Because in alpha it burns it pretty insignificantly. Turbo should be off more than on, and as of now it is on 90% of a game.

Oh and adding some particles to the ground where the player takes off of as they jump would make all the difference ;). But if it has to wait for the next release/patch, so be it. I just want to play the damn thing.
Yes, of course the turbo aura burns ki faster. Why wouldn't it?? ;)

Best answers
I think he meant will it take of more Ki than the last.

Okay, if you don't want to get rid of the flying taking off more Ki, you have got a good reason, but I don't believe they complained about jumping being hard. Although, feel free to shoot me down here.

Couldn't you make it that flying take off Ki only when you've got a really low Ki level? Or maybe It would just take you down a little lower, the more it takes off. Y'know, instead of the sudden stop and fall thing. I hate that. A warning would be nice.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
how bout u look at ur hud next time... i think its fine... ESF TEAM ROX

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom