trunks transformation!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a question.. when trunks go ssj, will he take off his jacket?? if he does.. i have a suggestion..

maybe for ssj trunks does NOT take off his jacket.. then his next transformation maybe if ussj transformation for trunks would be added, he takes off his jacket, and gets bigger arms... not too shabby eh?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wudn he be using saiyan armor??..... like for ussj... i reckon they shud make the trunks model with the saiyan armor... or sumfin... coz he looks wicked iwth that... with longer hair..... then its awesome... otherwise yeh without the jacket pls...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nooooo saiyan armor, plS! he didnt have his sword with saiyan armor, only the outfit with the jacket! :cry: and it would look pretty weird if he had a sword with saiyan armor!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
how bout they dun use the sword.. its not that much of a big deal is it??... the sword is crap.......

Best answers
this is a good point actually, if trunks goes USSJ he would bust out of his clothes. it would look kinda funny if he whent from ssj capsule corps trunks to USSJ saiyan armor trunks

hmmm....

i guess this is something to worrie about for beta 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i think if they r going to have ussj they need to have trunks in saiyan armor or it would look quite stupid lol

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is an interesting point. Because in the series we see him go USSJ when he has long hair and saiyan armor. But now for the Beta they changed him to short hair and regular clothing.

Going to be interesting to see how they handle that. Even though it will be for a release after Beta...So Im not too worried about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea lets delay the release for a reskinned Trunks with no sword for one transformation. :/ Its a game guys, they can change the stroyline for themselves, so he can/would go with USSJ with a sowrd in normal clothing.

Best answers
i think USSJ capsule corps trunks would be pretty cool, although hed would have to pull an 'incredible hulk' on us and rip off his shirt

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um how bout they leave it coz u kno how ussj will only be in later releases.... so worry bout later....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no thanks i prefer the cool looking normal non fat trunks

Best answers
yer i have to agree with Hibiki. i like Trunks in his normal clothes there cool if u put him in sayian armour that u might aswell give it to Gohan Goku as well plus i dont see the point of putting USSJ in when ESF goes more transofromations in we all know the USSJ compares nutting to ssj2 so no one would use it because he is so slow but strong. i would prefer to go SSJ2 Gohan and smash USSJ Trunks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks looks alot better when he is wearing his capsule corp jacket than when he takes it off

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ghey side of the lover of PCJoe thing is affecting him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*** side???? the whole thing is freaken *** crap!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom