When is the update coming out?

Best answers
Listen up plz, i need to know when the new update is coming out? im a loyal DBZ and ESF fan. But however ive been waiting a long time for the update. Im not bad mouthing u guys or being mean. i highly appreciate u guys doing this withut being paid for it. ur doign it out of ur own free time. But i just wanna date or estimation how lng. then i will be happy, im a patient and will let you guys take ur time. i just want to know =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this is probibly gunna get closed and youll probibly get flammed for this cus its been asked so many times ohh yeah be prepaired to be called a n00b by some people, i GUESS bout a month or two rough guess all the beta testers etc will say not but they have their reasons for saying that, but anyway there will never be an official release date but my guess is soon enough just dont give up on it being released and forget about it, it will be out in due time :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the usual reply, "it will be out when it's out" read around the stickies, you'll see

ultrassj_vegeta

U
how can u say he asked loadsa times ready... HIS POST COUNT IS ONE U FOOL! o yeh dun ask pls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When its done. If you were a loyal fan, you would have been a member of the forums long before this. Also you would have read previous posts and noticed that there were afair few topic asking the same question. Please don't try and suck up to get what you are after, it is obvious when you lie. I'n not flaming you (heck, I even gave you the answer to the question) but please try and do a little back reading before posting topics.

EDIT:Wow, I post my reply when no-one answered and 3 other people replied o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i said this question has been asked many times before not he has asked it many times before, read properly before posting

Best answers
Originally posted by DUKE
if you were as devoted and dedicated, how come you are not a beta tester huh?
Ummm maybe because he's a noob who just found this MOD. If he's been following it as closely as he says, he'd a been in the forums a long time ago, as you can see his post count iz 1. Which tells me he's a noob trying to make us beleive something different.

Anyways. Welcome to the forums Anikin. Goto developers journals for some new pics and information. Download Alpha2 and sit your ass down and wait like the rest of us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom