Are you looking forward to the ESF-Bot?

• Yes! Good luck with them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't give a rat's ass...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, I've had so many replies in this topic, that I've decided to put a poll here. Also, if you have any questions you can ask them here.

Best answers
Yhea vegtto some people whit a bad conction need bot's.(not me)
but thats very very inmporten.succes whit making bots and hope u make the bots very very strong

Best answers
I don't know how good you will make the bots, so I can't vote. I'm sure you'll do a good job.:yes:

Best answers
The current bots are bad, they shoot down at the ground.....
Will the new bots be able to use the melee system?
Thank you for putting forth the effort in making custom ESF bots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playing against the ESF-Bot will be (almost) the same as playing against a normal person.

At least, I hope so o_o

Best answers
if so i want them, see im from Aus and there are no dedicated severs here i will try to get some but than i have to make my own game or play other countries.

the only time i would really be able to play people is lanning so the bot is a good idea

so IF YOU MAKE EM TAKE AS LONG A TIME AS YOU NEED BECAUSE MOST OF US DONT WANT CRAPY AKIMBOT LIKE BOTS

So i say go for it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto
Playing against the ESF-Bot will be (almost) the same as playing against a normal person.

At least, I hope so o_o

they better be cause if they arnt im gonna rip ur wang off then cut of ur head with it and then shove it down ur bloody stump of a neck!!! :p

anyway atm id be happy with a bot that just stands there and takes abuse :d

Best answers
phrack50 ..thatrs why i tolt ya bettter make the bots too hard then too soft....

Best answers
Truthfuly, I dont like the thought of having bots at all. How many of you end up joining a cs, dod, or even ahl or other mod servers and finding out only things in there are bots. I quite hate that, and there has been times I couldnt find a living person in a server for a mod that isnt played much. Im not saying its not nice to have when you cant play online or theres no one playing, but they can kill online play when people stuff their servers with them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some mods its good in but esf deffintly isnt one of them im just saying it would be easyer to test if we had bots

i still think they suck for playing againts for real :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Valkyrie Alpha
Truthfuly, I dont like the thought of having bots at all. How many of you end up joining a cs, dod, or even ahl or other mod servers and finding out only things in there are bots. I quite hate that, and there has been times I couldnt find a living person in a server for a mod that isnt played much. Im not saying its not nice to have when you cant play online or theres no one playing, but they can kill online play when people stuff their servers with them.
good point there val, but i dont think we need to worry, alot of ppl will be playing beta, and only those with bad speed we be useing bots, so not many ppl will join if the servers rubbish;D

Best answers
Yes! I know I would want the bots, I always play lan games with friends and adding a few bots to that would be great! Good luck with them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bots are only good for target pratice or if u suck so much u cant handle people :p

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki

they better be cause if they arnt im gonna rip ur wang off then cut of ur head with it and then shove it down ur bloody stump of a neck!!! :p

anyway atm id be happy with a bot that just stands there and takes abuse :d
calm down big fella

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF-Bot is need badly fro those with poor coonections also i like just havin a fight against a few bots when your board.
But i think those with a bit of sence will not use the bots to fill servers atleast i hope!

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom