music

Best answers
yust asking will there be new music in the beta cuz i luve the ones in the alpha:)

Best answers
As a tester, im not sure of this. I highly doubt they will include new music, unless its a last minute thing. I never used the mp3 player in the game, I always use winamp for that.

Best answers
Anyone know if theres a half life command to control winamp in the backround?

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe so. However, the new version will contain a playlist editor in which you can import your winamp playlist to the esf mp3 player and then can be easily controlled ingame ;)

Best answers
thats what Vegetto is working on :D

ill be able to play my YMCA while wooping some ass :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know why ppl did not import there own music into the alpha 2.0... so you dont have to use winamp. Just use the player in esf... if i can figure out to import my own music into esf.. me being a person who knows nothing about coding i think anyone can if you want to listen to the music you like in esf. ^_^

Best answers
I've imported the music before into the play list and it has play them but for some reason after a number of songs it just stop playing.

Best answers
I think it would be great if the first time your character tranforms into a new form it would play the characters theme (US themes).

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
I think it would be great if the first time your character tranforms into a new form it would play the characters theme (US themes).
Not every character had a theme. Sure Piccolo, Buu, Cell and Trunks had themes, but what about the rest? Not to mention that it would sound really stupid to hear the themes everytime someone transforms. :no:

Best answers
Also, when you say "first time they transform" how would that be done? first time ever in your game? First time since you last turned it on? First off the forms (ssj 1, second form cell etc)? I don't really understand. :(

ultrassj_vegeta

U
how bout only wen they transform for the first time.. wen they ascend or sumthing.. that wud be good... oh yeh every1 has a theme dun they??... they havta.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
except it would have to be able to be turned on and off even for first time transforms it would still get annoying hearing it play again and again and again and so on several more times

Best answers
First of all everyone has a theme (Vegeta's is my favorite). Even Pikkon has a theme (his theme rocks too). And it would only play the first time you transform into a NEW form. Like if you were transforming SSJ1 for the FIRST TIME it would play. If you detransformed and transformed again into SSJ1 it would not play. Only when you transformed to the next level (SSJ2) for the FIRST TIME would it play again. And only the player would hear his theme, everyone on the server wouldn't hear it. And yes, it should be able to be turned off and on.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It think that would be cool. As long as only you could here it and it only played for about 30 seconds.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mastasurf
I don't believe so. However, the new version will contain a playlist editor in which you can import your winamp playlist to the esf mp3 player and then can be easily controlled ingame ;)
Is that right?!?! cooool now I dont have to copy and paste mp3 files into the mp3 folder of esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont find it hard to use the mp3 stuff

Best answers
Well its not really hard but its annoying. Having to rename all the songs

Best answers
It's always been easy enough to import new MP3s into ESF or just get them to play through Winamp in the background, but the new playlist editor sounds like another small, yet helpful addition to make the beta rock :D :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom