fusions

Best answers
the fusion thread is not bad but what if they putt the fused characters in the game problem solved:)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
be too strong unless they wannna kick down there pl but the moves would still be too strong... ie big bang kame, final kame, kamekazi ghost attack.. not too strong but would cause lag?..
and then like the transformation would have em go ssj or just get a power boost then go ssj for the second transformation?

Best answers
Its been said that gotenks will possibly be a selectable character in some future release of ESF but not in beta1.

Best answers
what about picceta or piccurin or piku??? funny.

what about krillin transformations are fusions with other humans, lol krimchu or kritien. KRILMA (Krillin + Bulma) lol thats a bulma with no hair AHAHAHA Golin LOL Goku without hair Krileta AHHAHA there we will see vegetas conehead LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is going nowhere... give me a good reason why I should NOT close this thread, and I'll consider it :S . Anyway, I think this has already been suggested, too......

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto
This is going nowhere... give me a good reason why I should NOT close this thread, and I'll consider it :S . Anyway, I think this has already been suggested, too......
Far too many times and always the answer is the same...no FUSIONS!!

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto
but it is better that this thread keeps up because then some one n00b like will come and make a suggestion thread about fusions.

he will say: "This is one idea u NEVER had. what about FUSIONS!!!!!!" then some one tepus or other like will come and say: U STUPID N00B THAT HAS BEAN SUGGESTED!!!

and he gets banned for this. this is not fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only fusion charater that would be added is gotenks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

but it is better that this thread keeps up because then some one n00b like will come and make a suggestion thread about fusions.

he will say: "This is one idea u NEVER had. what about FUSIONS!!!!!!" then some one tepus or other like will come and say: U STUPID N00B THAT HAS BEAN SUGGESTED!!!

and he gets banned for this. this is not fine.
That means you would have to bump this thread to the top over and over again... and you would have to do the same with the other things in the sticky. You see, this makes no sense, that's exactly what the sticky is there for!

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom