problem with esf

Best answers
ok, flame me all u want but i think there should be an evil team and a good team with chars seperated on each team! i mean come on!!! a good freiza?! i can understand vegeta being on both sides but everything else is rediculous! i really get tired of an all out vegeta/goku match... dont you? in future versions, i ask very nicely, plz make it to where there is a decent evil team/good team. sortof like dmz. i know you guys want to be unique from dmz but hey! your alot different already! i think fixing this prob with esf would really help it out! who agrees?

btw, the new goku models in the next versions are pure knockouts! those are the best 3D models ive ever ever ever seen ever! EVER!!!! dude, it makes the CS models look like a 2 year old made them! i tell you what, that goku model is pure genious!! must i go on? ok, i love it! i love it! i love it! i love it! i love it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u just answerd ur own Q, this mod is not dmz, dmz have alot smaller maps then the beta, and works well with about 10 ppl in a server, but esf is a big game, so u can be good or evil whoever u are, ihn the beta you can tell whos who by 1. looking on the scouter, and 2. a a trangle above there heads, red for the other team, green for yours

edit: yes the goku model owns ;)

Best answers
i relly dont like the idea of evil gokus. it sorta defeats the purpse of dbz. i mean, goku never turned evil unless he was the ozaroo(cant spell). so i relly relly relly dont like the idea of evil gokus!!!! goku model ownz! HEY!!! just got an idea! "pop" well, when sum1 creates a server, they can choose if there can be multiples of 1 char on the wrong side, ect... or if it is dmz style (dont call it that!!!). if this was an option, i would be very happy and it would only widen the horizon for esf!

P.S. goku model ownz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no that is stupid people wont be forced to use a difference charater just cause the other team is full already

Best answers
if you do it like dmz only a certain amount of people can play on the server becuase the characters get filled up.. personally i think thats stupid so having an evil goku is fine....and now tons of players can play whoever they want.. might be laggy but...

Best answers
Yeah, one of my favorite things about the characters is that more then one player can be the same model. I hate when the model i want is taken on DMZ. I personally don't mind about the evil and good side being different characters because they atleast look different then the good side. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom