Dragon ball Special thingys

Best answers
ON the CAPture the D balls, if you have like 6 balls and someone is carrying the other one, do u kill him and automatically get the ball, or does it fall down and u have to get it.

Also If someone finishes their wish will the dragonballs split back up to their original positions or will they go to a diffrent spots around the map.

OK last question, If you see a player going for D balls can you blast the dragonball away to some location or will the dballs stay at the same place and not move at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant carry 6 balls u can only carry 1 at a time and i dont want to ruin the whole mod so thats all im gonna say :d

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anywhere we want them too :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr im pretty sure i know which one it is but is it gunna be Kami's dragon or Dende's dragon?

Best answers
From the screenshots shown, its probably going to be Shenlong (earth's Dragon)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know bout the two dragons but theres two differant forms of earth's one Kami's which can only do one wish but no password and then theres dende's which can do two but needs a password

Best answers
Is the dragon fully functional? I heard one of the devs say that it wasn't complete, some time ago..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its been compleat for a long time but it developed quite a few bugs in the newest inteam and if im not mistaken the team will be redesigning teh mode

Best answers
/me wishes sum money from the beta 1 dragon :D

(now u have to reply and say that u cant wish money with the beta 1 dragon, and now u list what u can wish with him.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its been said what u can wish for like a billion times im not saying again

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
its been said what u can wish for like a billion times im not saying again
did i especially ask hibiki??? no. so someone who is not evil could answer my question. u know it, what can u wish with the damn ballz. oh u will say: u can wish the dragon with the ballz :p but now i ask what can u wish from the dragon?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I apologize, since ive been here a while, but ive got a bit of a stupid dragon. Can you kill the dragon.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
u mean stupid question..... EUNGh!!!.. and dorn... wats wit u and actin like a peepee..... can u act like a normal person....yeh can u kill da dragon?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, i ddidnt notice that until now! SOrry, the dragon rocks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

did i especially ask hibiki??? no. so someone who is not evil could answer my question. u know it, what can u wish with the damn ballz. oh u will say: u can wish the dragon with the ballz :p but now i ask what can u wish from the dragon?
i know but im not telling :p :p :p

Best answers
1. PL bost
2. Invincable for a short time
3. wish point

:tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom