ESF Team, please answer.

Best answers
Well, it really isn't that important, but I really, really need to know.
Most topics about Picollo and Krillin transformations just dance around the subject, and the others just tell me what isn't happening.
So clear this up for me, right now, and for anyone else interested.
What are Picollo and Krillin's transformations?

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo just gets stronger. We may make him get bigger :0). Krillin magicaly grows hair and changes clothes. :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Mastasurf
Piccolo just gets stronger. We may make him get bigger :0). Krillin magicaly grows hair and changes clothes. :D
h3h3

so u did that what i thought u will do.

but do u know about super namek??? ermm wasnt there a evil namek called lord slug, he became super namek, or not? there he was taller than the other nameks.

or was it where piccolo fused with kami, there was something... dunno...

hey u have a new avatar!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say the best thing would be for krillin and piccolo to just buff up no need to edit the model and reskin just buff the models up abit. Or for piccolo make him take of his turban and cape but i know that has been discussed before so i will shush now.
Yeah nice new avatar!

BrunO

Best answers
Y'see, thats the answer I was dreading mastasurf. Those are the crappy kind of transforms that don't look right.
Listen to us once in a while, we're the public! We are the ones you're trying to please.
Piccolo= Loses Cape.......Muscles Bulge...Electricity flows
..............And Turban

Krillin=...Lose wieghted...Muscles Bulge.. Electricity Flows
.............Clothes

Simple as that.

I know I got what I asked, but I had hoped you would use the turban thing, and not magically changed Krillins clothes. It's just silly.

This will be the major spoiler for me.

And love the cool avatar!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S dont tell masta to lision to the fans, HE DOES, shut up.

picallos trans is good, and krillins is fine, cos if both just got bigger it would be abit boring, i like the idea of clothes chnage and the hair grows:yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so piccolo and krillens transformations are just actually super power up type things?

Best answers
Okay, I admit he does listen to the fans, but still, they seem like pretty plain ideas... it's like in the ssj patch, trunks just goes *poof* into his armour. It seems like you just rushed the idea a bit... I mean, people have been telling you not to do that for ages... I would have thought you'd prefer it that way to.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't know you were asking about Transform fx. I just told you what would happen to the models ;)

and about the turban and cape... extra polys :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom