Stop It

Best answers
EVERY 1 STOP DISSIN DMZ I PLAY BOTH AND THERE BOTH FUN IT MAKS ME SOOOOOO MAD HALF OF YOU HAVENT EVEN PLAYD DMZ AND YOUR DISSIN IT IT EVEN HAS MORE MAPS AND MODLES AND PLAYERS AND YOU PRESS COMBOS TO DO ATTACKS LIKE IN SUPERBOUTON 1 2 AND 3 AND HYPER DIMENSION AND IN 1.8 YOU CAN GO SSJ2 AND SSJ3 SO STOP WITH THE DISSIN PEOPLE :S :\ ;( ;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ummm ok mommy........................

we all played dmz its boring cuz of game play and the models suck :S

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look, I'm no dmz hater but ur long nice in caps made txt doesn't make me love it more.

everything u said us is either old information or something we already new.

Besides it is in the wrong section, ESF (< u c not DMZ) chat.

Plus I havent seen any DMZ dissing in a long time, correct me if I'm wrong but that all makes ur post completely pointless

Best answers
THE 1.7 models rule exept for brolly and has some AWSEM MAPS and it has good game play at least you dont selct your wepons like in the reguler hl you havr to do combos and your ki can explode in your hands if you put to much ki into it you can zazuken a 6 combo you can grab the ki and attempt to absorb it esf is life hl exept for the 3rd person vew and flying and krillen dosent magecly grow hair and different close like the beta version does its exactly like esf exepy maor chalengeing SO DONT DISS IT :\ :\ :S

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look, everyone has the right to have their own opinion. The ppl who diss dmz for a reason know what they are talkin about, 90% of them doesn't even post it on the forum but keeps it for themselves. The other 10% is warned by a admin or mod. What's ur point and where are u crying for? We know how it looks we know how it plays some don't like it

Live with it O_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
Look, I'm no dmz hater but ur long nice in caps made txt doesn't make me love it more.

everything u said us is either old information or something we already new.

Besides it is in the wrong section, ESF (< u c not DMZ) chat.

Plus I havent seen any DMZ dissing in a long time, correct me if I'm wrong but that all makes ur post completely pointless
I think I got Masta to shut down a major DMZ flame thread a few days ago...and it looks like I'll have to get somebody to shut this one down too before it gets too far.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alexss we do not allow DMZ flames on this forum so theres no need to yell at everybody

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Anyone who continues to whine on about 1 mod over the other is facing PERMANENT banning from this forum in future, prejudice, no matter how justified you MAY think it is, has absolutely NO place on these forums.

Take heed or pay the penalty :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom