Fireing Ki balls into Beams

Best answers
As i was playing the aplha i noticed that the ki ball r just aboserd by the beam,. Which i expected them to be no problem here.

But i will wondering with Ki storm and all that that in the game. Will a ki storm beable to stop a beam.

Also if u pumped 100's of ki balls in the beam will it make it stronger cause theres lots of ki in it

Best answers
i highly doubt it but it really depends on what sorta attack such as the spirit bomb wouldn't even be affected by it (i don't know any attacks that can destroy a spirit bomb)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Ki storm?? Refresh my memory on what that is again.
lotsa mid sized ki balls with tails behind em, i saw it today in the ep where gohan gets pissed bout krillin getting killed by freiza and then he hammers freiza with one after he knocks him down, piccolo arrives to help at the end of the ep, hope ya know which one im talkin bout ill see if i can find a pic

Best answers
u obviously watched that episode in the morning.

Best answers
Yhea i think soo big bang atack..i heard there whil be team power strugle in the beta,so i think your power level is high enought it whil work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suggest the ki ball attack.. the higher in PL u get, the faster the balls travel, the faster you can shoot a ki ball, and the more ki balls u can shoot.. so if u have puny PL it shoots sorta slow and a few ki balls.. gigantic montstrous PL, it shoots super fast, super many ki balls, that can probably hold in a powerstruggle ;)

Best answers
Ki balls should be a charge attack. The longer its charged the more balls you shoot, and it would fire out as rapidly as Vegeta fires his rapid ki shots at Cell in the Cell saga. It would take quite some Ki though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Supreme Kai
u obviously watched that episode in the morning.

yep cheese TV :D

and what vegeta did in the cell games was his move "galactic fire"
NOT gallik gun

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
Ki balls should be a charge attack. The longer its charged the more balls you shoot, and it would fire out as rapidly as Vegeta fires his rapid ki shots at Cell in the Cell saga. It would take quite some Ki though.
Ki should not be a charge attack. That destroys there whole purpose.In the show do you ever see them charge up, like a kamehameha, and shoot out a plethora of ki balls. Not everything neds to be charged. They were meant to be the way they are, and hopefully will stay that way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac

Ki should not be a charge attack. That destroys there whole purpose.In the show do you ever see them charge up, like a kamehameha, and shoot out a plethora of ki balls. Not everything neds to be charged. They were meant to be the way they are, and hopefully will stay that way.
exactly it'd be ghey if ya had to charge ki storm or that sorta thing

Best answers
yer, there thinking of the genairic yellow beam they use in the show thats were they charge it and use in, u cant really charge a ki storm u just hold really. but the genairic beam i thinks thats in for the beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom